New Reactions

Kovaks

<Donors Crew>
4d 22h 15m
Reactions
605 100 0 0
Can we get a reaction version of this please, available in screenshots, general and gamergate.

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
30d 8h 57m
Reactions
7,278 331 0 0
Can we get a reaction version of this please, available in screenshots, general and gamergate.

I thought about doing this one along with all the other new ones. It's a good meme and all, but now I think it would be redundant with all of the other negative reactions we have.

Thanks for your suggestion though, I appreciate it :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions
8,082 184 0 0
Eh, that's a pretty easy one to do 'Teal Deer', I'm just not sure I want it.

The next thing I'm kind of half looking for is a 'Super/Mega Like' for lack of a better term. Along the lines of the Leo Toasting one I did, but that isn't quite right. It also has to be different enough from 'mic drop' to make it stand on its own. Not an easy order to fill, really.
super like? Hmm.
a heart/love reaction?
or FoH shekels like reddit gold
are we too far away from mmo games to use epic/legendary?
animation of masterpiece/magnum opus/tour de force
Ambrosia?
Molly Tibbits father eating a taco!

nailed it

OU Ariakas

Get it ALL together and put it in a backpack
<Donors Crew>
15d 22h 5m
Reactions
4,374 145 0 0
We should have the low quality bait fish for all of our parachuters.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
6d 11h 40m
Reactions
3,557 717 0 0
LLR, why isn't the MAGA hat reaction available in screenshots? We got people posting their political memes in there. I don't mind it one bit but some of them need a good maga'ing.

Lightning Fast
30d 8h 57m
Reactions
7,278 331 0 0
NPC reaction icon please.

Our libcuck posters deserve them all.
I'll get to work on a prototype for this. Probably sometime tomorrow night I'll have time.

I have some other ones I've been mulling over doing as well, so this will be a good excuse.

Lightning Fast
30d 8h 57m
Reactions
7,278 331 0 0
So, after some thought, I decided for now to add some of the NPC memes as emojis instead of reactions. The thing with the NPC meme is that it really is designed to wage memetic war against the left, and is that really what we want to do here? I'm not sure about that for FoH.

In the mean time, you can use emojis to quote people here you think might be NPC's, and we'll see how it goes. I went by the template that was posted in the NPC thread, but I only picked what I thought were the most useful ones, instead of all of them. If you have more that you think would work well, please feel free to post them here. Just keep in mind the size of the images (22-ish px).

I'm also still working on some further reactions that I'll post here once they're ready. They're animated so it's taking some time since I'm building them from scratch due to not being able to find exactly what I want from the web.