New to FiresofHeaven? POST HERE

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Do any of these describe you:
  • Found Firesofheaven.org while surfing the internet, keep coming back because you love it?
  • Followed us from rerolled.org but never posted there a single time?
  • Found Firesofheaven.org while surfing the internet, keep coming back because you fucking hate us and have some weird aspy personality that cannot stop clicking on shit you dislike?
Well this is your motherfucking safe space to say hi and let us know how you found us.

Fake Edit: Also, you better like the pic I made for all of you. It took me hours to get just right.

5egxVF8.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
also, nobody came here from that domain.

newfag

• 1Picard
  • 1Jew
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Listen, we need new blood to harass in the general forums now that everyone has blocked Scream and Tanoomba. This is the only way forward. I'd ask the two of you to participate but I'm probably one of the last people not to block you.

• 1Picard
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Listen, we need new blood to harass in the general forums now that everyone has blocked Scream and Tanoomba. This is the only way forward. I'd ask the two of you to participate but I'm probably one of the last people not to block you.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
hi, am new here from sweden.

• 3Nationalist
  • 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 8 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Who's Scream? Didn't realize I had competition.

hi, am new here from sweden.
Love your cuisine.
zBlr-v.gif

• 1Picard
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
7 or 8 years lurking for me. Lurked a lot on FOH, slightly less on rr, and way less here.

My time to post asses and contribute has come

• 5Like
  • 2Brony
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Fadaar

That guy
I found some place called Noows many years ago, and it was full of assholes. For some reason I kept coming back.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I think you are all selling this thread short. Our newest member is named dickhands. @dickhands please come regale us with the story of your username and why you are viewing the Who's That Girl? thread. My guess is that he made the name just to give @Royal a shitton of thumbs ups for doing the lord's work in FOHSS.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I thought it had a chance to be funny, but I forgot for almost a month why people hated Tyen and Trexxy.

yeah....fuck this

Here's an idea. Don't fucking read or post in threads that you don't like. Asshat.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users