New World

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oldbased

> Than U
Game don't look bad but I got bored pretty quick last year playing it over a week and got bored last month watching it more than a few hours even with Burke and co doing mass pvp. Collect 10 bear ass quests, craft pretty much same thing everyone else can craft run and whack a mole simulator. I'm sure lots will have a ball, but I just don't see it doing well long term. Twitch has been boring as fuck the past few years for me, don't see this helping it any. All the unicorn diversity shit killed gaming.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Amazon is trying to pay me to stream this. I don’t want to take their blood money but it’s a ton of money (which I don’t really need because I already have a ton).

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Amazon is trying to pay me to stream this. I don’t want to take their blood money but it’s a ton of money (which I don’t really need because I already have a ton).
Everything about this made me feel bad lol

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Welcome to Foler Foler posts
FOLDERS.png

xpost from mod thread

• 12Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 15 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You could just donate their money to veterans or whatever, which would fix all your problems with it. Assuming there is such money to begin with.

• 1Truth!

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meh, I have been Rezz for over 20 years at this point. Having to go with Elrezz or Rezznor or whatever sucks. But, NW let's you put up to 16 characters in your name, and you can use spaces. It is dumb but not insurmountable

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You could just donate their money to veterans or whatever, which would fix all your problems with it. Assuming there is such money to begin with.
Dunno. Maybe I’ll give it to SPCA. It’s a thought.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So,

What weapon combo is everyone going with for leveling? I figure the Hatchet is still good despite the nerfs. I want to do Healing Staff but it got hit really hard. If not that, then I need a good second.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
planning on going rapier and ice gauntlet for leveling. (Expecting to use fire staff for a while as my secondary initially)

• 1Like

Xerge

<Donor>
Will be leveling ss/hatchet and 2h hammer as i'll be tanking for the group during pve content. Pretty hyped to tank pve content in NW tbh

• 1Like

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
So,

What weapon combo is everyone going with for leveling? I figure the Hatchet is still good despite the nerfs. I want to do Healing Staff but it got hit really hard. If not that, then I need a good second.

Lol what? The only thing I remember taking a decent hit was the amber gem. Which basically just means you do less damage(20%) with your 2nd weapon

Honestly still going life staff. Just still undecided about 2nd weapon. Hatchet, or Ice gauntlet or even 2h hammer for more CC. Honestly just wish the void gauntlet was there, just so I could have 2 weapons based around my stats like everyone else gets.

Hatchet feels more like something for grinding away(speed + another self heal which is buffed by a lot of life staff passives) but the CC break is good. Ice for debuffs(more damage for your party) and some CC. And 2nd hammer just to CC someone to get distance.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'll be leveling them all up but I loved Rapier/Spear for those double dots. I'm sure a lot of weapons will play much more differently at end game when fully unlocked.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Ohh i didn't think about life staff buffing hatchet heals.

Is that the best combo for pve leveling? I couldn't give a fuck less about pvp

• 1Like