New World

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I would love to land an invite to this but there must be a billion people signed up for this by now. I see people posting everywhere. I'm hoping this game works out. Fairly positive press from what I've seen thus far.

Vedette

<Donor>
Anyone looking for a company to join? <Addiction> is recruiting Hmu for more info.

Unfortunately, I think most people that are interested on these forums don't have access. Which sucks, because we no lifed super hard, and have 3 claims with 5 active players.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately, I think most people that are interested on these forums don't have access. Which sucks, because we no lifed super hard, and have 3 claims with 5 active players.

This game is actually pretty easy to no-life. When I first got into Alpha I played nonstop for about 4 days straight, haha.

I can’t maintain that kind of play though.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damnit. Who do I have to bribe to get access so I can download the game, play for 10 minutes and then rail on the forums?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I got in, had about 10 minutes of the tutorial. I like it so far. Movement and attacks are responsive/smooth, graphics are good, I think it's got real potential.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

B_Mizzle

A little update. Played a couple of hours today. Best way I can describe it is alot like Atlas, but no where near as punishing. You don't freeze to death, or have to gather a bunch of bear asses to make a campfire. When you log out and back in you don't have to start over. I definitely see myself putting in some hours on this one, as its fun, I just don't want to burn myself out on it before launch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vedette

<Donor>
A little update. Played a couple of hours today. Best way I can describe it is alot like Atlas, but no where near as punishing. You don't freeze to death, or have to gather a bunch of bear asses to make a campfire. When you log out and back in you don't have to start over. I definitely see myself putting in some hours on this one, as its fun, I just don't want to burn myself out on it before launch.

Yup, it's fun. I would suggest joining a company if you get really into it. You can only experience so much as a solo player, or even in a really tiny company. If any of you need gear let me know, I'm setting sail for Selos TLP next weekend. I have all kinds of random gear spread around I don't mind donating to newer players.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

B_Mizzle

Yup, it's fun. I would suggest joining a company if you get really into it. You can only experience so much as a solo player, or even in a really tiny company. If any of you need gear let me know, I'm setting sail for Selos TLP next weekend. I have all kinds of random gear spread around I don't mind donating to newer players.

That's great! I'll message you in game, my player name i pneumothorax or some variation because I may reroll. Someone ganked me yesterday and took my starter armor set which looked pretty good.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Got an invite today. So far it looks pretty cool (aside from alpha bugs to be expected).

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah finally got one too. Plays well, but if what exists is going to be the totality of the game it'll be a pass unless it's part of prime membership or something.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I got the email installed checked this out this morning. Visually the game is gorgeous but havent done shit but the tutorial