New World

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You honestly have to set up a system the deters all people from being in one guild within one city. Max member counts that can grow, slowly, with guild levels. If a guild owns a city, they get specialized buffs that are particular to that city. The guild has to pick a specialization within the city to get a specific buff. If the buff is combat power for example, they get a percentage gain in combat power obviously. If a second guild buys a guild hall within the city, they can get buffs as well - but they will need to pick another specialization etc. etc. At this point, either limit guild halls, have a limited number of specializations or have diminishing returns on the specializations. Which I like the last one the most. If you want to have a city full of Combat Prowess guilds, the owning guild gets the full 15%, but the rest of the guilds picking the same thing have pushed their buff down to 1 or 2%, which would encourage them to pick other ones.

But thats just an idea. Hopefully its not just bland af.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So the alpha is "confidential", which I didn't count on. Looks like the alpha started Jan 29th.
No refer a friend program or anything, just invite waves. I never preordered or anything to get my invite, just got randomly selected.
Game is very pretty. Closed beta in April is when you'll start seeing all the info come out, streaming will be allowed etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm. Alpha started jan 29th? Of last year? No way is that this year, as people have been playing on it for quite a while. Almost seems like closed beta will just be open beta for a month.

Last edited:

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The 1st post on the alpha forums ("Welcome to Alpha") was created 27 days ago.
I just meant the current alpha test, I know it's been played earlier, I believe most of us here were in the last test.
I guess they launched new forums for the current test.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I do like that ARPG feel. Weapons look like they have actual weight and stuff.

Get me my greathammer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Well it looks a hell of a lot better than when I played last. Interested to hear more when info starts releasing.

• 1Like

Pops

Did they enhance that gameplay video, sure seems crisper than some youtuber play?

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Why the fuck haven't I gotten an invite reeee.

I played it quite a bit last time they gave out codes and it looks much better based on that video.

Xerge

<Donor>
if amazon can do what blizz did with WoW then I don't see a problem with this game being similar to TESO.

Pre-purchased. Sign me the fuck up.

• 1Like