New World

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
With how much money I give Amazon every year they ought to be rolling the red carpet out for my Alpha invite.

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
just got my alpha invite. came back here expecting to see that the invite is common...

anyone else get one?

gonna DL it tonite and check it out

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
just got my alpha invite. came back here expecting to see that the invite is common...

anyone else get one?

gonna DL it tonite and check it out

I did.

Nice, installer actually has the game for download. It didn't yesterday.

• 2Like

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Is it confirmed if you have a Prime account you get monthly access?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so do you just hit "email me when this becomes available" and hope for the best? just says currently unavailable

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Yep. Is there a place on Amazon to look at things you have to be downloaded? Just in case I miss the email I can always go there to check

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Yep. Is there a place on Amazon to look at things you have to be downloaded? Just in case I miss the email I can always go there to check

ok cool good to know, where would that be? i tried to go into orders but it asked me for info on an old debit card so i couldent get any further until customer support answers my email.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
And with Amazon owning Twitch, they are probably watching it like a hawk

• 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
NDA is in place. Honestly been out due to work and haven't been able to mess around on it much.

From the New World Discord server:
To clear up some current concerns and misconceptions that may be lingering in the air...
1.) Alpha testers are under NDA, so they cannot talk about whatever they in particular have access to. This in particular means the contents and details of the game.
2.) Invitees were provided a launcher for download. The game client will appear there when they are entitled to it.
3.) Alpha testing invites will be done in waves, with this being the first round to get things started.

Not much, but something I guess.

Last edited:
  • 2Like