New World

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They released a game like last week that bombed so hard they pulled it and put it back into "beta". I guess it's not worth for them to go through all the motions of launching a mmorpg(which I'd assume is pretty costly) when their analysts tell them it'll bomb just as hard. Hell the promotional content for this(or the game they launched before) is basically non existent, not sure what they expect.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
IMO better to wait and hopefully get something 1/2 decent rather than just pushing not finished shit out the door.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That twitter feed is hilarious! F'n retards will bitch about anything. I for one think its good that they are delaying it if it means a more feature complete game when we actually do get to play it. (I'm just glad I didnt preorder it, which like has been said, another reason they probably delayed it.)

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
There is no reason to rush a launch. You get 1 shot. This game is nowhere close to ready.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vedette

<Donor>
Translation: Pre-orders were low

More like cancelled. I cancelled mine. They were making an opt in survival mmo with meaningless territorial claims, a pointless rvr division, and sparse pve content. It was going to only appeal to people who wanted an elaborate lumberjack simulator. I have to give it to Smedly. I've never enjoyed cutting down trees more then that game.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Even though it kinda sucks they're delaying, I'm encouraged that they're taking their time with this. With over 109 hours in this latest alpha, there seemed to be much too little to do for PvE'ers, (even though they said they wanted to increase this).

I for one am happy they're pushing the release date out.

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have a feeling a revamp/work of the resource harvest system is coming. The way it is set up now there is no way the high tier resources wouldn't be camped 24/7 by bots.

Vedette

<Donor>
I have a feeling a revamp/work of the resource harvest system is coming. The way it is set up now there is no way the high tier resources wouldn't be camped 24/7 by bots.

Or you know just do away with the dumbass pvp toggle.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I just think of GW2 when i was in beta. I didnt see much in terms of longevity but it would be something to play for a little while before /anything/ else came out.

Wage

Molten Core Raider
I'm a guy who can find fun in pretty much any MMO I've played, which is most of them. I've been in this since the first alpha and I can't find a single positive thing to say about this trash heap. It's like if ESO and Fallout 76 had a baby, and since they are siblings that baby was retarded.

• 11Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 11 users

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or you know just do away with the dumbass pvp toggle.
That is the main issue with the current system it was designed for PvP, not PvE. Once a good amount of players get to t3, t4, crafting things will quickly turn into a shit fest. I was running into noticeable issues with only 100 or so players online. Now apply release to this problem and in a few weeks you have a huge problem, with a lot of angry crafters. When i submitted my feed back on it they did said a dev will look into it, whatever that means. I was going to wait to beta to decided if i want to buy the game or not, to see if they made changes on the harvesting system, but if the harvesting system is still the way it is I'm going to pass. This is the biggest issue that I have with the game, that, and the loot tables. Everything else works pretty well.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When I tried it.. it just looked like every system I touched had "potential" to be something awesome. Granted this was several months ago, but from the looks of it.. my point stands. It's like they have a good idea in their minds but cant seem to hammer out the details to make it something worth its time investment. I thought* that they were going to go down the road of Diablo with weapons and armor - where this purple axe that drops off some raid equivalent mob, would make your axe throw, throw two axes instead of one. Or your axe throw gives you haste for 15 seconds, causing all your melee attacks to benefit from it. Not riveting, but at least its some layer of complexity there. Unlike.. how it appears to play now with just +stats.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This game's gonna get delayed and changed so many times it'll end up being a First Person Shooter set in modern day central america where you play Narcos vs Drug Cartels by the time it launches in 2035.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Isn't the same studio making the new Lord of the rings mmo? Just lean into the pvp in this one and then do the pve in LotR

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Isn't the same studio making the new Lord of the rings mmo? Just lean into the pvp in this one and then do the pve in LotR

Ugggh, I can already see the legolas lleegolass and Legomyass running around.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ugggh, I can already see the legolas lleegolass and Legomyass running around.

Luckily the incoming Legolas fag generation actually didn't grow up with the LOTR movies when they were teens. I'm sure there's some other dumb popular character out there now.