New World

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I just realized this thanks to The Boys gifs, and definitely not the right thread for this, but Shantel VanSanten really likes to play rancid bitches who bring the downfall of the great men she's married to doesn't she?

The Boys,
For All Mankind,
Shooter (this was schlocky garbage, but the point stands!)

So your saying

Homelander did nothing wrong...

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif
Is that cinnamilk?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So your saying

Homelander did nothing wrong.

It's probably not even Homelander's kid! She's just trying to bring down yet another great man!

Oh what a tangled web this vicious black widow is weaving.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Who is the furor of this guild and will they be caught in a scandal
Well first they would have to give the company an ultimatum to change something in the game or they will take their guild and go to another game.

Then... after that, they can start working on the scandal.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching streams and man, I wish something would come up with better ways to do quests other than the stupid quest log and generic go here kill xxx or bring me xxx bear ass stuff. At least a way to make them more organic.
I seem to recall The Secret World having a decent quest system.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Secret world was great but then they ruined it.

Poor Funcom. Always some cool ideas but they always seem to fail on the execution of some part of it. AO was a blast until shadowlands, AoC was fun for a bit(cant remember why I quit), TSW was fun again to start then fell apart.

• 2Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
AO was like 10 yrs ahead of its time. Execution was shit but great ideas and great game to play for bits at a time. I used to go back and forth between AO and EQ back in the day.

• 2Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Poor Funcom. Always some cool ideas but they always seem to fail on the execution of some part of it. AO was a blast until shadowlands, AoC was fun for a bit(cant remember why I quit), TSW was fun again to start then fell apart.
AoC frontloaded all the good, quality content, in Tortuga. And then, when you leave? Voice acting stopped, decent narrative stopped, structure stopped. It became "lawl farm Archaedian ruins keke." Up until then it was a pretty amazing experience. Then it turned into a super grindy shitty experience almost immediately. I'm sure the PVP aspect went better (I am not a pvp guy) but the PVE stuff was mostly broken and not interesting at all.

Still, a cool world and concept, and Conan Exiles is an interesting take on it. But AOC could have been amazing and it just wasn't.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
AoC was such a fun game with a ton of potential. But ya by level 50 there was no quests and you were stuck grinding mobs. Dungeons were broken and raids were insanely bugged. My guild was the only one able to clear all of them. PvP while imbalanced was still fun. The building of your own guild city was so awesome.