New World

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
So, is there going to be an Eastern server group? Or is there just the Western with Xerge?

Xerge

<Donor>
NW info dump

Home - New World Database - info database
New World Forge - Game Database, Guides and Tips - guides, database, news
New World Talents, Builds and Skills Calculator - NWCalc - builds and skills calculator
New Axe - build calculator
NewWorldFans.com | Builds, Guides, Database & Tools for Amazon's New World MMO news, guides, builds, database
New World Map | Resource Locations, Named Mobs, Dungeons and Lore Pages | NewWorld-Map.com - interactive map
New World Wiki - new world wiki
New World Pacifist - in depth explanation of new world's drop rate
Unofficial New World Fishing Guide - in depth guide for fishing
New World Fishing Hotspots Unlock Order List - Fishing tool

Important to know and may change slightly on release. Equipping a shield is pointless if you're not going S&S
talinsx0g0o71.png

Remember houses have a teleport function and each house is on it's own cooldown.
housinginfograph.png

nw-dungeon-map-tele.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Seriously? Man I learned long ago never use PTO for a video game.
I’ve been with my employer a long time and I’m at my cap for time off for the year. I can still take off damn near the whole month of December if I feel like it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I keep taking days off to thatch & spray my back yard on days when there's zero wind, so I guess taking a week off for a game launch isn't all that silly

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xerge

<Donor>
So, is there going to be an Eastern server group? Or is there just the Western with Xerge?
If anyone is interested feel free to join and idle. Discord is
Code:
TgtVWXPBxy
We're an EST based gaming group - alcohol and 420 friendly in case ppl are looking for some sober shit, we're not it. We've done other shit in the past together, mostly in ESO so this isn't a random group.

Anyway resubbed to FF14 to catch up on 5.3 and the gameplay just feels archaic. My main dude is a SAM and watching my guy melee things and swing a paper mache sword is hurtful. WoW feels the same way. 🤷‍♂️

• 1Like

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
NW info dump

Important to know and may change slightly on release. Equipping a shield is pointless if you're not going S&S

Remember houses have a teleport function and each house is on it's own cooldown.

Nice. The spoiler with the damage calculation in it is handy. good to know.

+20% damage doesn't equal +20% damage.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So we're a week out and I still haven't seen a server list nor time for release. That's just from going to Reddit though. Anyone know anything?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I "thought" they said the server list would be the same as it was in Open Beta. But I could be completely off on that, or just read a random comment from someone on reddit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
That's a fuckton of servers. Finally some one would rather over do it than under do it.

• 1Moron

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
The Fires of Heaven OFFICIAL guild will be on the NA east Ys server. Post your applications with what you plan on rolling and let’s rock this shit.

• 1Repost
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users