New World

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
I'll make sure to read the forums day 1 as people complain about queues as they all try to cram into 5 of servers ignoring all the rest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
Will be reserving characters on eden/eldorado servers; likely pushing on El Dorado NA west. Honestly though I have zero fucking clue how the majority of servers will turn out and i'm mainly concerned on war start times. I do not want to be fucking cucked out of game play because some fucker decides to start wars at 430 EST every damn day.

Edit: Valhalla,Olyumpus,eden and ys will be major pvp servers on east.

Last edited:

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
The names themselves are kinda lame. Seems natural that a handful are going to draw a lot because they seem like "normal" words

Cybsled

I can't wait to watch the complaints about the forum server being dead in about a month

• 2Moron
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Good thing they already tested server merges lol
Yeah I think it will have some legs at least for a month. But aren't the server groups like 2-4 servers each? I can't even remember but I felt like the groups also had varying amounts in the beta.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
You’re gonna join my guild right bud?
1632286293535.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
I played the open beta for a week or so.. I can't get past the shitty combat. It's terribad.

• 1Picard

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So cliff notes: Which server are we gunning for?

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I finally played it during open beta. Combat is good, don't know how some people think it's bad. I guess those people are the kind of nerds that only ever played like 2 MMOs and never played any other types of games? It's super fun to be able to pull 6 mobs and line them up just right so your hatchet slices all of them. And it's really rewarding to strategically use the land/objects around you to fuck with mobs and to win fights you shouldn't be able to. GREAT combat because of that, actually. You can go face to face with a mob 10 levels higher and get wrecked, or you can be strategic and dominate it and not get hit once.

Despite my doubts about longevity, particularly for anyone but diehard pvpers that spend all day pvping, I still can't wait for release and am cracking out to play again. The 28th can't come soon enough. Just wish the world wasn't so small, and there was more content already done. Seriously worried about the lack of pve content, but my god the foundation is addicting as fuck and I haven't cracked out for a game like this in a while.

The amount of people racing is kinda sad. I'm just going to enjoy the weather and go wherever the wind takes me.

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Xerge

<Donor>
So cliff notes: Which server are we gunning for?
*Foler is leading yall off a cliff on the na east sever Ys
*Valhalla, Olympus, Eden and Ys are main na east servers
*Valhalla is an unoffical pvp server
*I'm rolling on na west El Dorado to bully a youtuber

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You have to be a real degenerate in the worst way to want to play on a streamer server.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
*Foler is leading yall off a cliff on the na east sever Ys
*Valhalla, Olympus, Eden and Ys are main na east servers
*Valhalla is an unoffical pvp server
*I'm rolling on na west El Dorado to bully a youtuber

Where is the list of "main" servers? Or just going by reddit/threads?