Newer Poll: Would you like to see an MMO Emulator Subforum?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
We've got like 4 or 5 EQ EMU threads going, and I'm sure there are other EMU games/servers people play on. Would you like to see a sub-forum or forum section dedicated to MMORPG EMUs?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Man, EQ really rustled some jimmies lately, apparently.

Everything is setup fine. Why make unnecessary changes?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It wouldn't really bother me much if they did get moved since I already ignore them but I do worry about fragmenting the forums too much.

iannis

Musty Nester
EQ has seriously rustled jimmies. lol.

Plaid Over rustle.

Btw - I'm trading a whistling fist for multi quest. I'm looking for a green AND blue dragon scale in return. Please PST tell.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
No, things are fine.

Edit: To be more constructive, I think decent moderation goes a long way over creating a poll for every topic someone whines about. We'd see 12 polls a day at that rate.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I voted yes but honestly I don't really care. It's not like the MMO forum itself is so cluttered by emu threads that we can't see the "live" mmo threads.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
No, things are fine.

Edit: To be more constructive, I think decent moderation goes a long way over creating a poll for every topic someone whines about. We'd see 12 polls a day at that rate.
I'm going to make a poll every 4-5 days just to piss you off now. Sounds like nazi moderation!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think the obvious choice is to ban the 5 year old. I thought the ToS said 13 to register, how did he get past the security check?

Did he ask his parents if he could sign up? He still lives with them I would hope they are paying attention to what is going on. Someone ask Sean if he asked his parents if he could sign up. If they ok'ed it then I think we are fine.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Personally, I think we're a bit light in the EQ EMU thread-count. I'd prefer if there were at least 12 - 17 EQ Emu threads at all times.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
I want to say yes but quickly realized all the threads would be an EQ emu thread(new server for this month trololol). :/

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Banning a_skeleton_03 should be on every option!

Seriously though, I really don't care.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
considering without them there would be like 4 posts in the whole section a day I don't think it's the best idea

a huge amount of activity goes on in those threads

xzi

Mouthbreather
I could care less either, however.. even outside of the community we already have here at rerolled, having a centralized section for EMU servers for randoms looking for emu servers may be worth it.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I could care less either, however.. even outside of the community we already have here at rerolled, having a centralized section for EMU servers for randoms looking for emu servers may be worth it.
I think a sub forum for them would be a good idea, because we can add a lot more than just EQ Emus to it. Stuff that might normally get lost in the shuffle. It could get people interested in server emulators of games that they might not have known about otherwise.

We could at least give it a test run. If it's just totally dead we can scrap it and move threads back to the main MMO forum. I think it'd work well though and give people a chance to see stuff they might normally miss. Our Competitive Gaming sub forum of Other Games has worked out really well too, so I think people should give this a shot.