Next Numbered Kingdom Hearts title

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So I cant be the only person that thought of this once Disney bought Star Wars.

Star Wars characters in the next title console version of KH. Totally makes sense in my head.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Go fucking kill yourself for posting this and making me think that there had actually been an announcement about KH3.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I seriously made theFUUUUUUUUUUUUUface when I saw his post and realized he started a thread with that title just to speculate on star wars characters being in the next Kingdom Hearts, something I had the decency to do in the Episode 7 thread.

Blide_sl

shitlord
Kingdom Hearts 3 is still a long ways away though. It's unlikely to show up till after Final Fantasy Versus XIII gets released and who knows when that'll be. I honestly wouldn't expect to see KH3 for another 3-5 years. Although Marvel and Star Wars being in the same game is definitely something to look forward to.

Sean_sl

shitlord
At this point I have my doubts of them ever releasing a big console AAA Kingdom Hearts game again.

Seriously, fuck Japan and their bullshit of ruining perfectly good series by moving them to handhelds.