NEXT

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: NEXT

Genre: Drama, Crime, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2020-10-06

Creator: Manny Coto

Cast: John Slattery, Fernanda Andrade, Michael Mosley, Gerardo Celasco, Eve Harlow, Evan Whitten, Aaron Moten, Elizabeth Cappuccino, Jason Butler Harner

Overview: A Silicon Valley pioneer discovers that one of his own creations – a powerful A.I. – might spell global catastrophe, and teams up with a cybercrime agent to fight a villain unlike anything we’ve ever seen – one whose greatest weapon against us is ourselves.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed it enough. I am curious as to how they keep this going given that the solution would have to be termination. I am trying to figure out how neXt got the combination to the gun safe. The only thing I can think of is that somehow he overheard the sound of each digit pressed in sequence. I am going to presume that a laptop was in the bedroom as he opened the safe. The thing is, he would have had a recent reason to open the safe given the lack of a threat posed by the family until just recently. The idea of the show gives pause because it appears like a very real possibility within the next 20 years. I will keep watching.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database