NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
New board, new discussion.

Training camp has begun across the league.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
New England
Pittsburgh
Jacksonville
Oakland
Cincinnati: wild card
Denver: wild card

Dallas
Green Bay
Carolina
Arizona
Seattle: wild card
Minnesota: wild card

MVP: Tony Romo
Defensive MVP: Von Miller
Offensive player of the year: Ezekiel Elliott
Offensive rookie of the year: Ezekiel Elliott
Defensive rookie of the year: Jalen Ramsay

• 2Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm really hoping the Chargers at least get to mediocrity this year.

• 1Cutler

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Jacksonville to win the AFC South eh? Bold.

• 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Burnem Wizfyre said:
MVP: Tony Romo
Defensive MVP: Von Miller
Offensive player of the year: Ezekiel Elliott
Offensive rookie of the year: Ezekiel Elliott
Defensive rookie of the year: Jalen Ramsay

lol

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ezekiel Elliot for the Most In The Closet Domestic Abuser of the year.

• 1Cutler

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Chanur said:
Ezekiel Elliot for the Most In The Closet Domestic Abuser of the year.

451857_re_olivia-munn-shares-tbt-snap-of-bruises-she-got-on-x-men-apocalypse.jpg

• 1Cutler

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Put it in 5 inch headlines, the Cowboys will win the NFC East.

You heard it here second. (Fuck you Burnem)

• 1Cutler

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers already shallow talent pool takes another hit. Ian Williams is out for the year with ongoing ankle issues. The defense was a bit of a question mark as is, and it just took yet another hit.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hopefully ham has converted over, but we need someone to keep track of the fantasy champions. I'd copy it over and make the thread, but then I'd feel obligated to be the one in charge of it.

• 1Cutler

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ameraves said:
49ers already shallow talent pool takes another hit.  Ian Williams is out for the year with ongoing ankle issues.  The defense was a bit of a question mark as is, and it just took yet another hit.

We're getting a top 3 pick next year. Fuck this gay season already.

• 1Cutler

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Redskins win every division and the championship in all leagues/sports. gold medals n shit.

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Kaines said:
Put it in 5 inch headlines, the Cowboys will win the NFC East.

You heard it here second. (Fuck you Burnem)

Cowgirls fans are used to 5 inches.   :heart:

• 1Cutler

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Ahhh, our new "home" again...

While talking to a Dallas fan at work a few nights ago, he predicts they will go at least 12-04! He figures Dallas will beat both Philadelphia and New York twice and possibly split against Washington (if they don't win both). Add my Bears as another win for him and he is pretty confident. When I mentioned that Dallas's defense seems to be suspended for a good portion of the year, he shrugged it off. But when I then bring up that Romo is one hit away from being a shattered puddle on the field, he went quiet.

Perhaps Big D means Big Delusions?

• 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i'd believe it if he was a Giants fan, they have the best team in the division. They could easily go 12-4.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've seen so many power ranking/ratings/preseason whatevers with the Giants as contenders for the Super Bowl. I don't get it? For years the Redskins tried to run the team like the Giants just did, and it amounted to ridicule. The Giants do it for one season and suddenly they're world beaters.

Plus they've got a new head coach. The Giants aren't even getting a winning record, much less a playoff spot.

• 1Cutler

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I disagree, Once I saw their off-season signings It was pretty obvious they'd contend baring any huge injuries which tends to plague them. They averaged like 28 points a game last season? Plus they lost a ton of close games in the 4 quarter, which almost always indicates an issue on defense. They went out and addressed their Pass Rush(big help) and their secondary, HC is the same guy who called the plays last year so that wont be an issue, upgrade at WR if Cruz is back and healthy, JPP starting the season not in a hospital bed, etc...

based on those reasons, I think the Giants are a clear favorite to win the division.

• 1Cutler

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I've been pretty glum about the 49ers, so I am going to try and look at the positive side of things.

Anthony Davis is back, and the O-Line may actually be quite good. Joe Staley, Zane Beadles, Daniel Kilgore, Josh Garnett (rookie), Anthony Davis. Beadles was quite good a few years ago when he was in a zone blocking scheme, which is what Chip Kelly runs. In theory, the 49ers O-Line could be markedly improved over last year.

• 1Cutler