NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Please keep discussion to how awesome Dallas is or how much we all hate the Patriots.

• 3Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Whew, the second part allows me in. Is there a larger group of fags than the Pats fanbase? I wish Vernon still played for Miami. He always seemed to find ways to hit the QB late and we need that again twice a year. I've been disappointed in Dirty Suh. He needs to show the hell back up.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't understand why we need a postseason thread? Shouldn't the regular season one just flow into it? It's like an extra new thread just so we have to check 3 of these fucking things.

• 1Solidarity

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, because your life is so busy you can't bother to check another thread.

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
C1gMV1IWIAAFbi9.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If the Lions somehow win, cowboys are as good as in the SB, since playing the Lions while rusty is still a win. Otherwise, whoever wins in Dallas next week is the likely NFC championship winner. I have zero faith in the falcons.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Us Giants fans need Eli to come on with the stinkface. He never changes expressions except in the playoffs.

elistinkface.jpg

Last edited:

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd like to thank the Raiders for their participation in the NFL playoffs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Texans passing game is inept. That shit Raiders defense needs to shut down the run and force them to throw. Also the Raiders need to play with some balls. With their QB out the pressure is off to win. Just go for it and see what happens.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This is the Shitbowl and I'm definitely not wasting time seeing two inept teams slug it out for the opportunity to get stomped next week. Cook, as a rookie 3rd stringer with no real experience, doesn't look that far off from Osweiler. What a waste of money.

In comparison, I expect Pittsburgh to equal total yardage output of this game by themselves. Hell, Miami might equal the same output.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Every time I see Os play, I am thankful he went somewhere else.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users