NHL 2021-22 Season - Now A Turner Classic

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Let's Go Hawks!!!

The TNT pre-game show was a letdown. It's like watching NBCSN all over again. Barkley saved the show.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rangers lookin like shit, if I didn't know better I would assume they didn't even have a goalie!

1634176772192.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rangers lookin like shit, if I didn't know better I would assume they didn't even have a goalie!

View attachment 377150

Not really the goalie's fault tonight.

I remember when Ovechkin was going to be a "game time decision" tonight. 2 goals 2 assists later, in sole possession of 5th place all time with 732 goals.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im actually excited to watch this season, hopefully the lightning do well and I can go to a few games here in Tampa. With all the soyboy shit in society these days it's nice to see some good checking.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider

View attachment 377150

Goaltending was a major issue. Georgiev ain't great and his puckhandling is crippling to our transition. Not a good start for Gallant starting the backup on the division rival.

The bigger issue was the PK, but it's mostly new this year so it's whatever. Not gonna freak out about it yet.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Obviously its hard to say anything after the first game but damn its gotta be Avs year finally...

Glad they got rid of stick checks. That shit was so unnecessary and leads to better good checks..

Ovi gonna get over 50 goals this season.

Hopefully the Lightning didn't sit on their laurels in the off season because if so its already too late. No amount of greasing the cog, switching the lines or any of that shit is going to matter at this point. We shall see. It's easy to fuck off when your reach and successful in this state.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Glad to see Seider and Raymond make the Wings final roster. I imagine Veleno will be one of the first call ups from Grand Rapids when someone gets injured.

All I ask from this season is progress and some good hockey from the kids.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Glad to see Seider and Raymond make the Wings final roster. I imagine Veleno will be one of the first call ups from Grand Rapids when someone gets injured.

All I ask from this season is progress and some good hockey from the kids.
I’d rather Veleno get first line center minutes in GR than play 3rd/4th line winger minutes.

Capitals claim Cholowski. What a dumb trade that was by Holland.

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I’d rather Veleno get first line center minutes in GR than play 3rd/4th line winger minutes.

Capitals claim Cholowski. What a dumb trade that was by Holland.

Top minutes in Grand Rapids > press box in Detroit. We have Rowney for that.

It's a shame how Cholowski has turned out. He had that great start in Detroit, then regressed to being a borderline NHL caliber player.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's a shame how Cholowski has turned out. He had that great start in Detroit, then regressed to being a borderline NHL caliber player.
I remember after that draft a lot of analysts thought the Red Wings did really well by getting Hronek/Cholowski for their draft pick. But Chychrun turned out to be a Norris caliber Dman, big miss by Holland.

• 1Like