NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
2021 NHL Irregular Season and Plague-offs?

OK, since nobody else is doing it lets go with this.

I'm not expecting a lot from the Wings this season, just an improvement. Making it out of the bottom 10 would be a miracle. Let's see if those offseason moves that looked good on paper actually work out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Wings and Hawks gonna be fighting for whatever the opposite of the President's Cup is.

And hopefully fighting each other in rivalry games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The only good thing I have to say about that game is Greiss played well and kept them in the game until the last few minutes. Getting outshot 43-14 is pretty damn bad.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
NJ even looked pretty good tonight. Blackwood looks very legit.
The Ducks game was painful to watch. I really hope Gibson can turn it around.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It's going to be another one of these great tire fire seasons for my boys. They're always such a clusterfuck. That Auston Matthews and Mitch Marner tho.
Ice Hockey Yes GIF by NHL

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Goalie controversy in DC? Vanecek looked great. Noted goal scorer Tom Wilson with the goal and assist to lead the offense, of course.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Sens young AND well coached!? What kind of sorcery is this??

Welcome to the ledge Leafs fans, lasted a whole game longer than us Rangers fans.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Much better showing from the Avs tonight. Rest of the season should look more like this.

Fun facts: Last three regular season games they played each other, the Avs chased Binnington out(edit: not including wednesday, oops. Last 3/4*). 200 goals for Landeskog and 100 for Rantanen. Av's defense also the youngest in the league. Not including Byram whos in the AHL for now.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Lafreniere looks and acts like he's been in the league for 10 years, crazy how mature he is for his age. Having said that, just give Kaprizov the Calder now. Kid is just so damn good. Happy for the Wild, they needed a young star like him and certainly waited long enough for him to come over.