NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
All I'm hoping for out of this season is to see the Yzerplan move forward.

Preseason was fairly encouraging, especially Soderblom. 6'8" monster with great hands?

Yes Please GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Like
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'd like to predict right now that the Leaf's will make the second round of the playoffs. Bookmark this, laud me later.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Soderblom-Rasmussen-Sundqvist line.

Poor sundqvist, smallest guy on the line at 6’3” and 209 lbs.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All I'm hoping for out of this season is to see the Yzerplan move forward.

Preseason was fairly encouraging, especially Soderblom. 6'8" monster with great hands?

Yes Please GIF by MOODMAN
Very excited to see Elmer play with that frame. The Wings lineup this year looks pretty good for once.

Hoping Seattle is at least competitive this year. The roster looks so much better than last year. Excited to see what Beniers does and if Wright has a full rookie season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Very excited to see Elmer play with that frame. The Wings lineup this year looks pretty good for once.

Hoping Seattle is at least competitive this year. The roster looks so much better than last year. Excited to see what Beniers does and if Wright has a full rookie season.
I'm super excited for Wright to play, but I'm a little sad it looks like Geekie is going to be the last man out. He's such a good faceoff man and would be a good 4th line center.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Montreal played for 100%(0-8) in pre-season, they are good to go in their quest of tanking hard for Bedard.

I'm going to cheer them on. :)

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure what to expect from the Capitals. Really worried Backstrom might not ever be able to play again. Would be a shitty end to his career.

• 1Like

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
CGI board ads get a big thumbs down from me. Cool tech i guess that it doesn't pick up white unis but looks unnatural. And another year of fuck Leah Hextall.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rough start kinda doomed us. Lotta decent looks at times but lacking the finish.