NIN to tour again

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Great news. Even with the new line-up/ideas I hope the whole catalog will be a part of the performance.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's impossible for this tour to be bad with Adrian Belew in the lineup. I've never seen NIN live and I think this will be a great time to check them out.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
I can't wait for this summer. Hoping the kick off is a few small venues before the arena leg.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
It's impossible for this tour to be bad with Adrian Belew in the lineup. I've never seen NIN live and I think this will be a great time to check them out.
You must needs see them.

Only Opeth put on a better show.

Although, when I saw them, I was unaware that it was actually Trent who came out stage because he looked like the Hulk. Ma'fuck came out with a buzzed head and jacked like Bane.

Oloh_sl

shitlord
Saw their farewell tour with Janes Addiction in Pittsburgh. Was one of the best shows I've seen. I'll def be checking this out.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Saw their farewell tour with Janes Addiction in Pittsburgh. Was one of the best shows I've seen. I'll def be checking this out.
Saw it when they stopped in San Diego(awesome show minus the dude smoking meth 3 seats down form us). Would of went to their 3 shows in LA but those fucking tickets sold out in 10 minutes of going on sale.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Went to see them at all 3 Chicago farewell shows as well as Lights in the Sky tour at Lollapalooza it was absolutely nuts at every last one of them. The two farewell shows at the Aragon Ballroom definitely were the best out of the 4 times i've seen them. Glad to see Trent is hitting the road again.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I've seen them 3 times, and yeah, Reznor puts on a pretty fucking awesome show. I'm in.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Saw Trent for the two Texas shows of LITS, and the the last 4 shows in LA. Can't wait to see them again this summer; not sure if I can hang in the pit anymore. I was dying of thirst at the Wiltern.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
The last four shows was a bummer during down time though, I split the hotel room with a tool.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
A buddy who I trust is on the "inside", and says they will not be playing anything made prior to "The Fragile". So no Pretty Hate Machine, no Downward Spiral, no Broken, any of it. He says he's sick of the "Greatest Hits" bullshit.

If true, I'm not interested.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haha, fucking modes. Damn, I must admit that's pretty great. Exact same structure.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
King Crimson and Telefon Tel Aviv are amazing.

I knew the TTA guys personally, they've put out some amazing music together.