FoH nuclear response team
That fucking price, lol.

Custom ColorWare Design

fg.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
If you want to laugh harder look at the rest of their catalog. Some of the highlights I saw were a $650 PS4 Pro and $600 Xbox S in some of the ugliest colors imaginable. Nintendo pricing is still retarded no matter the retailer though. Got excited to see The End is Nigh is coming to Switch but then saw it would be $30 when it's $15 on Steam.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So what do they do, scan the plastic shell of other consoles and make it in different colors then shove the guts in and sell it for over twice the price?

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
So what do they do, scan the plastic shell of other consoles and make it in different colors then shove the guts in and sell it for over twice the price?

I would have to say ya, after looking at there catalog I would guess

there probably gutting PS4/Xbox/Switch stuff, scanning it/molding it then either injection molding it, or printing it themselves(4-6week delivery frame has me scratching my head though, probably using a service like "shapeways" too print/inject the material)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It seems like most things on their catalog is a render as well, so I'm extremely skeptical they will look anything like that in real life.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
My son really likes Splatoon 2. Seems to be his favorite Switch game and insists they made some pretty solid improvements. I would like to see some split screen, GoldenEye-esque multiplayer but i'm old.

We now have...

1. Breath of the Wild
2. 1-2 Switch
3. NBA Playgrounds
4. Splatoon 2
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Preordered:
NBA 2K18 (may switch to another console)
Mario Odyssey

Still waiting on some Metroid news and Smash Bros.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Berlin says the switch sucks too. And since we aren't going to Sweden, I bought some beers for three Swedish dudes sitting at the bar we were at. Two were gamers and I said "so... switch in Sweden?" And they gave me a thumbs down and made a puking sound.

So switch sucks there too!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Crisco

A greasy jar
Berlin says the switch sucks too. And since we aren't going to Sweden, I bought some beers for three Swedish dudes sitting at the bar we were at. Two were gamers and I said "so... switch in Sweden?" And they gave me a thumbs down and made a puking sound.

So switch sucks there too!
Your trip sounds fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
My son really likes Splatoon 2. Seems to be his favorite Switch game and insists they made some pretty solid improvements. I would like to see some split screen, GoldenEye-esque multiplayer but i'm old.

We now have...

1. Breath of the Wild
2. 1-2 Switch
3. NBA Playgrounds
4. Splatoon 2
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Preordered:
NBA 2K18 (may switch to another console)
Mario Odyssey

Still waiting on some Metroid news and Smash Bros.
Yeah but in Japan they are all like

"The Switchruuu is the greatesteruu"

• 1Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Your trip sounds fun.

It's a blast. Taking a small break at the hotel before dinner. Tomorrow we leave for Munich! I also bought my long awaited German beer stein. Leg four starts tomorrow. We have Munich, bertchesgaaden, Switzerland, Monaco and Barcelona next. :) I loved paris. Amsterdam was meh but I'm more of a family guy these days and drink beer and don't smoke weed. Berlin was awesome today seeing the Berlin Wall, Hitler's bunker (which is now a parking lot with only a sign to acknowledge it) and some great buildings. The beer here is SO good.

• 1Like