Noah (2014)

Fedor

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Noah

Tagline: The end of the world is just the beginning.

Genre: Drama, Adventure

Director: Darren Aronofsky

Cast: Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, Anthony Hopkins, Ray Winstone, Kevin Durand, Ariane Rinehart, Douglas Booth, Marton Csokas, Dakota Goyo, Barry Sloane, Sami Gayle, Mark Margolis, Nick Nolte, Madison Davenport, Finn Wittrock, Gavin Casalegno, Arnoddur Magnus Danks, Jack Angel, Arnar Dan, Rick Bolander

Release: 2014-03-07

Runtime: 138

Plot: A man who suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge takes measures to protect his family from the coming flood.

Fedor

<Banned>
Darren Aronofsky's Building An Ark; 'Noah' To Feature Crazy Demon Angels

New Images Of Russell Crowe, Emma Watson, Anthony Hopkins & More From Darren Aronofsky?s ?Noah?

06-ray-winstone-principalgaleriaretrato.jpg

05-logan-lerman-es-ham-principalgaleriaretrato.jpg

04-jennifer-connelly-es-naameh-principalgaleriaretrato.jpg

03-emma-watson-es-ila-principalgaleriaretrato.jpg

02-anthony-hopkins-como-matusalen-principalgaleriaretrato.jpg

01-russell-crowe-como-noe-principalgaleriaretrato.jpg

Noah

Molten Core Raider
I feel like Stan on that episode of south park where everything looks like and sounds like crap.

Siliconemelons

what is this? seriously?

is it about the drama before/while he makes the arc? or the trials of after it lands... I mean during they kinda just sat on a boat with lots of stinky animals.

Szlia

This is just asking for troubles. The whitewash is particularly fun considering the three sons of Noah are in the legend supposed to be the forefathers of the three ethnicities / continents known at the time. Their Ham does not look very black to me! The fun part is that if they stay close to the original it's 100 times more racist as Shem is the favorite, pious, son and Ham and his descendants are cursed to be 'slaves of slaves' (for some obscure penis related thing there are 98754 versions of)... Good times! (PS: I blame Craig Thompson's Habibi for this knowledge)

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
A ton of the Noah's ark epic isn't in the bible. It only has a few brief references to the watchers are angels who go turncoat on God and cause mayhem. God responds by sending the seven archangels to go whoop their asses, but it is supposed to be a major reason for God sending the flood. So I think this has potential, especially if they invest in some decent CGI.

Also, it looks like Mark Morgolis is going to play the leader of the watchers.

rrr_img_33479.gif

fucker_sl

shitlord
there are 7 archangels ? where the hell are they in Supernatural then ? fucking cheap tv show no staying true to its sources

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I've never seen it.

Wikipedia_sl said:
Within the rabbinic tradition, the Kabbalah, chapter 20 of the Book of Enoch, and the Life of Adam and Eve, the usual number of archangels given is at least seven, who are the focal angels. Three higher archangels are also commonly referenced: Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel. There is confusion about one of the following eight names, concerning which one listed is not truly an archangel.[clarification needed] They are: Uriel, Sariel, Raguel, and Remiel (possibly the Ramiel of the Apocalypse of Baruch, said to preside over true visions), Zadkiel, Jophiel, Haniel and Chamuel.[8] Medieval Jewish philosopher Maimonides made a Jewish angelic hierarchy.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database