North Korea Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
<Donors Crew>
19d 9h 4m
Reactions
7,502 419 0 0
The supreme leader Un will by the grace of his magic will establish a kingdom on Mars long before that capitalists, imperialists pig Musk launches his puny shuttles.
I read this as supreme leader U.N.
Kim is his last name. Jong-un is his first. That's just how they do it over there.

Borzak

Ssraeszha Raider
25d 9h 8m
Reactions
8,732 543 0 0
More winning. Still early, but more happened in the last year than in quite a while.

N. Korea's Kim to visit Seoul, shut missile site

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will make a historic visit to Seoul "in the near future", he said Wednesday after a summit with the South's Moon Jae-in in Pyongyang.

Moon -- who went North looking to bring fresh momentum to the stalled effort to eliminate Pyongyang's nuclear weapons -- said the trip could happen this year unless there were "special circumstances".

Moon added that the North had agreed to "permanently close" a missile engine testing site and launch facility in Tongchang-ri, "in the attendance of experts from relevant nations".

Vepil

Gamja
<Donor All-Stars>
Reactions
8,943 539 0 0
The more info that comes out the better this deal looks for us and Mexican people. Higher wages for existing plants in Mexico and possibility of new plants in the US. Hopefully there is some very watchful eyes on the wage percent requirement to not allow tricky math to aid in meeting the requirement. I could see them factoring all salaries of even foreign engineers not based in the three main countries to meet that requirement.

Renewed NAFTA weighs on Kia Motors

The new U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) requires 75 percent of auto parts to be built in the three countries, up from the current 62.5 percent. At least 70 percent of steel and aluminum used in the cars should also be made in the North American countries. In addition, at least 40 percent of components of passenger cars and at least 45 percent of components of trucks should be made by workers earning $16 an hour.

Up to 2.6 million passenger cars satisfying the new regulations will be exempt from a 25 percent tariff based on Section 232 of the U.S. Trade Expansion Act.

Section 232 allows U.S. President Donald Trump to impose unlimited tariffs or create other trade barriers at his discretion if he believes they are needed so that "imports will not threaten to impair national security," which is expansively defined in the section. Trump has threatened to impose a 25 percent tariff on all cars exported to the U.S.

The KITA regards the regulations as measures to press Korean, Japanese and German carmakers to expand their productions in the U.S.

For the past few years, global automakers have built manufacturing facilities in Mexico, where they can save costs for producing cars to be exported the U.S. market. Workers at car factories in Mexico are paid $7 an hour on average, while those who work for factories in the U.S. and Canada get $20.

khorum

Get Raped
<Donors Crew>
66d 5h 33m
Reactions
48,964 2,054 0 0
Moonbat trying to fuck up the nuclear deal by giving in before getting anything. He needs to shut up and leave this to Trump.

Moon asks UK's backing to ease sanctions on NK

Moon's advisor: 'US approval not necessary to lift sanctions on North Korea'
LOL sure he can ask. They can even approve it.

Let's see how many UK and Korean companies want to be shut out of the US market, have their US assets frozen, and have anyone who trades with them subsequently sanctioned as well.

Vepil

Gamja
<Donor All-Stars>
Reactions
8,943 539 0 0
I can't wait to see us pull 25k soldiers and all the equipment out to Japan and watch every major company flee SK since safety is gone.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
67d 15h 7m
Reactions
79,109 4,376 0 0
Moonbat trying to fuck up the nuclear deal by giving in before getting anything. He needs to shut up and leave this to Trump.

Moon asks UK's backing to ease sanctions on NK

Moon's advisor: 'US approval not necessary to lift sanctions on North Korea'
I would assume he is being the mom in the relationship. kid asks for shit from mom because he knows dad will say NO. mom says. i dunno i'll ask your dad. mom tells dad she doesnt want him to have whatever. mom comes back with a pouty expression, shrugs her shoulders, "he said no. sorry."

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
<Donors Crew>
19d 9h 4m
Reactions
7,502 419 0 0
Who will be the first person with enough balls to walk over the freshly landmine free zone? I wouldn't trust that their detection was able to locate all of them. No thanks.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
67d 15h 7m
Reactions
79,109 4,376 0 0
Who will be the first person with enough balls to walk over the freshly landmine free zone? I wouldn't trust that their detection was able to locate all of them. No thanks.
I'm sure its free of any mines. Asians have very good eyesight.

Borzak

Ssraeszha Raider
25d 9h 8m
Reactions
8,732 543 0 0
First thing I thought of was put some livestock on the area that they "cleared" for a while first.

AngryGerbil

PC NPC
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
17,635 1,034 0 0