North Korea Thread

Borzak

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
54d 18h 59m
Have to start somewhere I guess.

South Korea ships tangerines to North, which sent mushrooms

South Korea says it will send 200 tons of tangerines from its southern resort island of Jeju to North Korea by Monday afternoon. Seoul's Defense Ministry says military planes flew to Pyongyang twice on Sunday to deliver the fruits and are doing the same on Monday.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>

They were charged with "selling" confidential information to the U.S. before the summit, resulting in the "fruitless" summit, the source said.
I have already read two local MSM articles that omit the above as to lead the viewer that he was upset and just executed them. I don't know which is correct.

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
107d 22h 33m

I have already read two local MSM articles that omit the above as to lead the viewer that he was upset and just executed them. I don't know which is correct.
the rumor is that Kim Fat tried to pull a fast one to get Trump to drop the sanctions, but Pompeo stuck Kim's nose in shit about his secret weapons operations that he didnt think we knew about, thats when Trump said, "later, yo" and came back home. KJU might have thought those people tipped Pompeo off, more likely Kim Fat has no concept how good our satellite surveillance is.