November Man

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
A friend of mine became the manager of a movie theater, so I can usually get into a movie every couple weeks for free.

I went and saw this because there's absolutely nothing else worth seeing, and it was actually a pretty decent spy movie. Solid B or B+ if you like spy thrillers. Way better than the trailers would make it look.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Didn't see it and never will. The sports talk radio that I listen to at work played a commercial for this I swear every other commercial and sometimes twice in a row. The line "you know we used to call you the November man. Cause when you passed through... Nothing lived." drove me crazy. That's just poor dialog writing. It always reminded me of Brian's movie script on Family Guy with the main character of John Everyman.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Didn't see it and never will. The sports talk radio that I listen to at work played a commercial for this I swear every other commercial and sometimes twice in a row. The line "you know we used to call you the November man. Cause when you passed through... Nothing lived." drove me crazy. That's just poor dialog writing. It always reminded me of Brian's movie script on Family Guy with the main character of John Everyman.
100% this. While it may be a good movie, hearing that trailer, and specifically, that poorly written terrible line over and over just irks the shit out of me.