Now You See Me

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

There may be a thread for this somewhere but I wasn't seeing it. It comes out at the end of the month and I won pre screen tickets to it for next week. Looks pretty interesting and I've been looking forward to it.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Interested to hear how this is, the trailer makes it look interesting and getting some of the zombiland gang back together is promising, gotta love some Woody Harrelson

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm not sure why this is taking so long to release. Didn't filming finish like 18 months ago? Not sure if its a good thing or not but cabin in the woods didnt get released unrolled like 2 years after filming

Szlia

I fear it will go all fantasy bullshit on us with the guys doing real magic. Doing real magic kinda kills the trick in magic tricks.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That looks really damn interesting, and I love the cast. I really dislike going to movie theaters but unless something really bad comes out about this, I'm in.

Goatface

one of the podcasts i listen to gave it a bad review, but been so long ago i can not remember who and why and it is giving me a headache.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CGI in magic movies just ruins shit. What are we supposed to think as the audience when they do all this ridiculous shit? you can't at the end just say, oh it was props!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This movie is either going to be awesome or terrible, there's no way for it to be anywhere in between.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
That trailer definitely reeks of "awesome trailer; bad movie." Am I the only one that felt like it's going to be preachy and pound you over the head with some not-so-subtle message? I haven't decided exactly what the message will be yet, but I'm leaning towards selflessness, corrupt corporations, and/or egalitarianism.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks like a wait and see what others think kind of movie. not something id guinea pig my cash to see on opening day.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
looks like a wait and see what others think kind of movie. not something id sneak into see on opening day.
Fixed.
tongue.png

tongue.png

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That trailer definitely reeks of "awesome trailer; bad movie." Am I the only one that felt like it's going to be preachy and pound you over the head with some not-so-subtle message? I haven't decided exactly what the message will be yet, but I'm leaning towards selflessness, corrupt corporations, and/or egalitarianism.
It's times like this that I'm happy I'm usually too obtuse to notice the messages/themes/whatever in movies and TV. Pretty much everything is a popcorn flick for my dumb ass.

Szlia

My vote is that they are angels or demons (depending on the political leaning of the script writer).