Goatface

1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Occupation: Rainfall (2021)

Tagline: Take a Stand

Genre: Science Fiction, Action

Director: Luke Sparke

Cast: Ken Jeong, Temuera Morrison, Daniel Gillies, Dena Kaplan, Dan Ewing, Vince Colosimo, Katrina Risteska, Jet Tranter, Erin Connor, Jason Isaacs, Trystan Go, Mark Coles Smith, David Roberts

Release: 2021-01-28

Runtime: 128

Plot: Two years into an intergalactic invasion of Earth, survivors in Sydney, Australia, fight back in a desperate ground war. As casualties mount by the day, the resistance and their unexpected allies, uncover a plot that could see the war come to a decisive end. With the Alien invaders hell-bent on making earth their new home, the race is on to save mankind.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Several months ago, I watched the first one.

To explain further, I had never heard of it, despite being an Aussie and the fact that it was filmed in my local area. So the first I knew of it was seeing that the sequel was in cinemas. Some quick checking showed my that it was a sequel to an earlier movie. It was on one of the streaming services . . . okay so I might watch that and perhaps, if it's good, see the sequel in the cinema.

So watching it I was thinking it was fantastic. " I'll get on FoH and tell the guys about this " really good movie made on a small budget. Some areas you can see the low cost, but most of it rises above that . . . . .

Until the end. The ending of the movie did a thing so dumb, and poorly thought out, that it ruined the whole thing ( for me anyways )

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database