Official "State of the Game" Thread (MMO's)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

blank_sl

shitlord
Wildstar - It's a buggy, bot infested piece of shit just like ESO. It took almost a decade to create and it's nothing but a scifi clone of a game created in 2004. If you're currently subbed, you are part of the problem with the MMO genre. It is you as a consumer that is letting developers shit all over us year after year. It's time for a day of reckoning.

Feel free to create a "state of gaming" thread if you wish.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I edited your title to what I told you to create. You're walking a fine line, see that you don't cross it.

I can't guarantee another mod wont shaw this.

That is all.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Wildstar - It's a buggy, bot infested piece of shit just like ESO. It took almost a decade to create and it's nothing but a scifi clone of a game created in 2004. If you're currently subbed, you are part of the problem with the MMO genre. It is you as a consumer that is letting developers shit all over us year after year. It's time for a day of reckoning.
Just because you do not like the state of the game does not mean its not in acceptable form to the rest of us. Stop raging like a fucking homo. Dont like it? Dont play it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
There's this new, crowd-funded MMO that's in full-on development mode at the moment called "Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen." It's right up your alley, I suggest you go and donate as much as possible to it! I hear it's gonna rock.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's a reason why Chuk and supertouch don't get to make separate "I love Prometheus" threads for every release.

The MMO section is no different.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
The OP is raging hard on mmo's;
Has a raging hard on for letting us know;
Is staging a hard won campaign against those,
he claims support an aging guard that shows,
stagnant models and minds that are closed.
But what fresh breeze of intellect and prose does our brave disenfranchised revolutionary propose?
That we the people are our greatest foes
and we must defeat ourselves before the whole thing goes.

Xevy

Log Wizard
There's this new, crowd-funded MMO that's in full-on development mode at the moment called "Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen." It's right up your alley, I suggest you go and donate as much as possible to it! I hear it's gonna rock.
Check his post history. It's 80% "FUCK WILDSTAR IS BAD" posts in the WS thread and 20% "FUCK YOU PANTHEON WOULDVE BEEN GREAT" in the Pantheon thread.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
While the content of the OP is terrible, I do like the odd open discussion thread in the MMORPG forum.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Rickshawing this shitty thread.

If someone wants to make a new thread and list out the currently active MMOs and create a structure for us to post their thoughts please go ahead.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1dRy9sF.gif

iannis

Musty Nester
This thread is almost as good as wildstar.

To be fair this thread does run a lot smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.