Old name --> New name

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
37d 20h 20m
if you changed names and want your accounts merged please post in that format so we can do so.

This will give you full control of all your previous posts.

You may post your old join date if you want but I don't promise to edit that.

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
37d 20h 20m
Suineg --> Suineg
Tagggor --> Suineg
Bridge Burner --> Suineg
Database Error --> Suineg
Sean Sucks --> Suineg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Bronze Donator>
43d 17h 8m
Temptation to make a tanoomba -> hodj joke rising...

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Gold Donor>
34d 9h 38m
Mine got changed over at Rerolled before the scrape I believe so that should all be correct, but over on FoH it was Vvoid, so if we got anything I posted in there it would be
Void --> Void (RR)
Vvoid --> Void (FoH)
with the caveat that there was a Void over on FoH that had about 12 posts if I remember correctly, which were not me (hence the extra v in Vvoid).

Confusing, I know! If I really care I can probably manually go edit those other Void posts if they even made it over, which they might not have.

I want to keep my 7/22 (#4 or #5 depending upon how you count) join date here, because everyone else can suck it!

iannis

Chairman Meow
46d 23h 23m
It's been a while so it's hard to remember. I think my name used to be Pie Anus back on that old shitty site.

• 1Like
Reactions: ZyyzYzzy

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
10m
Can you pull foh posts over too?

I was Sylas @ rerolled and originally Sylas @foh but I got no warning perma-banned by millie because he was a faggot, and reregistered as Kazgrim

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
37d 20h 20m
Can you pull foh posts over too?

I was Sylas @ rerolled and originally Sylas @foh but I got no warning perma-banned by millie because he was a faggot, and reregistered as Kazgrim
I know we have some threads from there so we will merge both if your name shows up.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Moderation Tools>
53d 15m
Denamian -> Denamian

I have such a low post count that I have to hold on to every one.

Chysamere

Trakanon Raider
15d 16h 4m
Pretty sure I used my WoW name Nightblade on the FoH Forums. So Nightblade --> Chysamere --> Chysamere

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
9d 8h 15m
Sinzar --> Sinzar

Had same name on both FoH and Rerolled.
I may as well salvage the posts I have!

• 1Like
Reactions: khorum

Brikker

Vyemm Raider
21d 43m
Brikker on all sites, dunno my FoH join date. I lurked too long since noows to remember it. I'll take my posts and rerolled join date tho!