Olscratch Ban

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
13h 19m
Olscratch has been banned and I will periodically check for him logging on and IP ban him every time I see a new one.

He has of course threatened to and already started a twitter war.

I have forwarded a screenshot of his email threatening to do so. I would suggest those of you on twitter to report him as targeting us for harassment. He can't actually do any real harm but his toys being taken away will annoy him. The best part was that he didn't even get the proper URL for us.

Now to the why he was banned. He reported a post that @Adebisi made of a guy putting a gun to his head. This gif has been posted thousands of times here. He felt that is was NSFW and reported it. His report was correctly rejected by Araysar Araysar which made him post a different version in retaliation. He was given a 3 point warning which caused him to send me 5 emails full of threats and restart his twitter campaign against us. I will not tolerate any threats to the site so that is a permanent ban for all time.

Here is the tricky part. Araysar took things into his own hands and decided that he was going to get an instant RRP from him immediately. I told the moderators at the start that this was not going to be tolerated and would result in removal of powers but they would still have the "status" of being a moderator. This has been done and Araysar will be a moderator in name only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaclav

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2d 4h 22m
I was confused before by @Neuromancer but with the context, I'm guessing that's suineg suineg when he needs to do some stuff?

And yea, poked over there to read some this morning, and he was going off the fucking rails - not sure I agree with the pic -Bisi posted being kosher (since to me it feels like any of that sort are variants on "kill yourself" which isn't), but regardless bad form for him to protest it that way regardless. Good riddance, shame the twitter link is broken, what handle does he use over there so I can see the unhingedness?

And does seem odd to neuter Araysar Araysar over a "paperwork issue" - don't they deserve some room for minor errors like that?

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
37d 18h 13m
I was confused before by @Neuromancer but with the context, I'm guessing that's suineg suineg when he needs to do some stuff?

And yea, poked over there to read some this morning, and he was going off the fucking rails - not sure I agree with the pic -Bisi posted being kosher (since to me it feels like any of that sort are variants on "kill yourself" which isn't), but regardless bad form for him to protest it that way regardless. Good riddance, shame the twitter link is broken, what handle does he use over there so I can see the unhingedness?

And does seem odd to neuter Araysar Araysar over a "paperwork issue" - don't they deserve some room for minor errors like that?
The picture was about himself and not directed to some other user.

I told all the mods about the paperwork ahead of time and that it was real simple to stay in full power for their full term. They all assured me that they understood it deeply and only wanted to help. Araysar might have his power restored later on, although I made the expectations very clear and I meant it.

Vaclav

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2d 4h 22m
Holy unhinged, Batman!

How does someone with so little mental insulation from what people say online to their reality survive on the internet?

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos