Olympus Has Fallen .. (White House Down)

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Jesus.

Have the balls to show a more reasonable scenario : bunch of fundamentalist Texas / deep south nutjobs in the military do this as a coup and replace the whole Situation Room international morgan freeman stuff with an internal Pentagon witchhunt to see how deep the junta goes. What do you do when you can't trust the white man?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't feel like making a thread for the Channing Tatum version. Here is the trailer for White House Down, aka Olympus Has Fallen with Jaime Foxx.

Sulrn

Deuces
Pretty sure C-130s don't fly into Reagan, but maybe I'm wrong. It would be like 2-3 minutes for a C-130 to go from the pattern at Andrews to the White House... and that's at top speed, or "oh hey, something's wrong speed".
4 Minutes at cruising speed (335mph/380mph max speed) assuming initial S/SE approach from JB Andrews.

Roughly 2.5 minutes to be within howitzer range.

By the time it's noticed off course and COMMO check fails, the gun is already firing.

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't feel like making a thread for the Channing Tatum version. Here is the trailer for White House Down, aka Olympus Has Fallen with Jaime Foxx.

Having seen Olympus Has Fallen (I enjoyed it), this really is gonna be the EXACT SAME MOVIE! Not that I'm really mad about it.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dunno, Armageddon and Deep Impact were the same movie, only, one was way the fuck better than the other.