Olympus Has Fallen

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else catch the trailer for this? Chinks take the president hostage in the White House looks like a grade a action movie.

Caliane

huh. its just a dumb action movie? Could have sworn I saw a different trailer that made it look more like a drama.

Morgan Freeman, and Aaron Eckart kindof bug me in these roles. Entirely too likeable/competent. I mean can you imagine Freeman as the secretary of state? Shit would get done.

figter2989_sl

shitlord
looks like it has potentional. guess ill have to wait a long time to go see this one, with theater prices being so high
frown.png

frown.png

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Decent fight scenes. Decent one liners. Serious procedural issues that I ignored since I had drank a few margaritas for lunch. Glad I didn't pay to see it though.

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
I want to see this movie tomorrow, I need more reviews to decide whether or not I should see this. I'm expecting a cheesy, campy action flick; is that what this movie delivers?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its what you expect, I actually wish I saw Spring Breakers just because im curious why certain critics love it

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Looks like a perfect waste of two hours to me. Better than seeing the geriatric club try to espouse the manhood of nursing home warriors once again. Butler may no longer be young but at least I can hide some disbelief during the movie. Not a lot after watching the trailer but after the Die Hards...I am an expert at turning my mind off and dont have to watch sagging breasts and dyed hair for 90 minutes either.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
the movie:

A) the protagonist has a torn past and he needs to overcome it and shit.

B) Prez gets attacked and taken hostage

C) protagonist saves him

D) antagonist is bigger than just "terrorist."

E) this is G.I. Joe:Rise of Cobra prequel.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah I just got back from the cinema and the trailer for this was shown. One thing that struck me was there looked to be some similarities to the original under siege. With him being the lone good guy on the inside and talking to the big brass in the situation room. I'm probably reading way too much from a brief trailer.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not as many explosions as you would think, the movie is basically a setup to allow Gerard Butler to be a badass commando style. Ignoring all the implausible military details it wasn't a bad story and definitely rate it higher than Die Hard 5.

Theater on a Sunday was nearly sold out, so at least it's doing decently at the box office. I have no idea why there was so many big name actors in the flick, could have done with a couple less IMO.