OLYMPUS

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Syfy - Watch Full Episodes | Syfy | OlympusApril 2

Olympus is a mythological drama series which will take viewers into the action-packed world of humans, Gods and monsters over the course of 13 episodes.

Olympus tells the story of how a few brave men and women banished the Gods to the realm of the unconscious - a place they called the Underworld or the Kingdom of Hades. The series follows the protagonist as he seeks the truth about his past, which may be intertwined with the Gods themselves.

spronk

FPS noob
they are really turning shit around imo, 12 Monkeys has been quite good and while Ascension was a bit flawed it was interesting and had a good scifi background. Helix has been kinda dumb but watchable. I'll watch this.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It looks like a neat premise, but the fact that it's on Syfy gives me little hope. I'm a huge fan of mythology, but the trailer looks campy and low quality. It looks more akin to the old Xena or Hercules than to modern high quality period/historical/fantasy stuff like Spartacus or Game of Thrones.