One handed android games

Nulolan

N00b
Long story short in the hospital for awhile and can see the tendon of my thumb so needless to say only have use of one hand. Could use some recommendations for offline free to play games for Android that are playable with a single hand. I have always preferred rpgs but enjoy most genres just having problems finding games that meet all my criteria never needed one hand games and not have internet besides shit wifi also be broke. Any help I would be very grateful for, thanks fellas.

skylan

Trakanon Raider
I can't think of many android games that require 2 hands besides maybe racing games? That is unless you plan to hold and play with the same hand? In which case I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be capable of playing any games like that.

Just don't play those "free to play but really if you want to be good drop thousands of dollars" type games, those suck.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Is Fleshlight a game?

But seriously, I have not found many that I play outside turn based stuff.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm thinking it might be a bit late for Nulolan, but for other people looking for offline RPGs, kemco puts out some decent ones on the Play store, and more importantly if you like free, the Amazon app store. If you install Amazon Underground app, it looks like at least some of kemco's RPGs are free. I played Symphony of Eternity which I thought was a quite good old school Final Fantasy type game, but they do shovel out a ton of RPGs so it looks like some might be misses. But hey, free.