One of the fastest leveling paths and zone info

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
1) Any newbie area till level 6
2) Level 6-22 - Lavastorm
3) level 22-31 (firm level #) Basilisks and Rocks near Sol A zone in Lavastorm
4) 31-42 Guk
5) 42+ Elite Goblins in OOT until 50

Lguk is ok and if youre not in a rush youd do well getting your items while leveling. IE do frenzy / am / lord for yak's, FBSS, SMR's, Hand loot is even good in classic.

Solusek B is pretty bad XP unless your doing GEB camp and pulling everything. Its still not the best but your camping boots and rings. Remember the ring has a focus, its one of the primo items being sold in classic.

Kedge = bad, but insane for loot and items. Phinny can be done with a little bit more than a group in classic once you get some gear.

The Hole = Very very good if not the best XP and loot if you have an Enc charming. Most likely it wont be open in time while youre grinding. A charmed ghost in the undead tower is really wild XP and you have the bonus of getting withered leather for our healers. Loam drops like candy and Loam robes will ROT, do not overpay as well get a surplus from Yael drops.

Mistmoore = Very good XP and loot. People are snakes and will levitate onto the roof from the tree at the entrance and try to snipe the big money named. Lasna's room is train central as well with people using the back door to "peek".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Great leveling paths but lot of people generally do the dark elf grind in lava to 33 then yeah sharks/oot, so beware it will be very crowded but if you can pull ahead of the gen pop then it wont be as bad on the higher end. I was actually planning on doing this route myself so might see me and my 6 box out there too, but when I would level characters on phinigel I always did this route and it was always crowded even during velious. But we will have picks! But these picks will close without enough people so try to pick base or pick 1 or 2 etc, not the higher pick #.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
All over but its best to stick to E side of AC island in between the island. You can have people auto afk with Lev on and assist pets on sharks or you can pull them to shore (slow).

If you're going even semi hard youll be ahead of 99% of people and will only need to dodge our haters level 1's.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ive never done one of these servers before so can you explain what the point of the level 1 cleric is?

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
I assume it's that they get DA at level one enabling them to train folks easily.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yep youll see at efreeti. had an asian cleric/wizard repeatedly train and gate for 8 hours for 4 days straight on me, cause i showed up after someone trained him and he said it was me who trained him. brushed up on my lineage 2 slang and told him to go fuck his mother =p

but yeah the efreeti npcs dont see invis so the guy would train up then invis and run thru trash and stand ontop of me. sometimes id invis too but he'd just keep coming back alternating with cleric and wiz until he caught me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We used to also charm NPC's and give them see invis then drop them as pets them bomb whoever was hiding invis.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I won't be going 24/7, but I'll be out of town so won't have the wife or kids to interfere the first couple evenings. So I'm not committing to a static, but hope I can call out in guild LFG and get down with some bros!

As an SK, I hope being a tank lets me stay a little ahead of the pack.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I won't be going 24/7, but I'll be out of town so won't have the wife or kids to interfere the first couple evenings. So I'm not committing to a static, but hope I can call out in guild LFG and get down with some bros!

As an SK, I hope being a tank lets me stay a little ahead of the pack.

Late night shenanigans then man? How does one get in this guild also?

Crone

Late night shenanigans then man? How does one get in this guild also?
Haha! Got a different job so I'm not 2nd shift anymore! But might push things late because it's EQ!

It's Zaide Zaide 's guild. Should be able to get tagged pretty easy.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If crowds are wild AND you are quick, upper guk will be overloaded in the front while the 20s areas (eg near AC) are wide open. Probably the best way to get both excellent xp rates and very little crowding. Lava and sharks you need to be basically 1%er while for this just beat the majority and enjoy all the plebs making picks for you.

Perma is often an untapped treasure. It won't compare to the best spots but it doesn't suck. I usually advuse it for a group of only 1-2 humans since you can safely post up and grind without a lot of hassle.

My biggest advice is always to just grind. Don't be constantly moving camps. Don't stay long in spats. Don't try to force a spot to work if it's too crowded or toxic. Autism does not give xp.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Is there lower level group camps in Innothule? I wanna say no. Buddy making Troll SHM, and I'm Ogre SK, but after level 5-6, probably have him come over to the Lizard camps, or kobold camps or something. Unless going to uGuk is gonna be faster. Guk is probably going to be a mad house, but still consistent grinding I hope.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Crone Crone Don't forget about Oasis (the part that used to be South Ro). Right after you zone over from Innothule there's a bunch of orc camps that are yellow to low red at 6 as well as yellow tarantulas and yellow to low red scarabs.

Crone

Crone Crone Don't forget about Oasis (the part that used to be South Ro). Right after you zone over from Innothule there's a bunch of orc camps that are yellow to low red at 6 as well as yellow tarantulas and yellow to low red scarabs.
Excellent point! Man, so many options, and who knows how it's all going to play out due to population!