Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: One-Punch Man

Genre: Action & Adventure, Animation, Comedy

First aired: 2015-10-04

Creator: Yuusuke Murata, ONE

Cast: Makoto Furukawa, Kaito Ishikawa, Hikaru Midorikawa

Overview: Saitama is a hero who only became a hero for fun. After three years of “special” training, though, he’s become so strong that he’s practically invincible. In fact, he’s too strong—even his mightiest opponents are taken out with a single punch, and it turns out that being devastatingly powerful is actually kind of a bore. With his passion for being a hero lost along with his hair, yet still faced with new enemies every day, how much longer can he keep it going?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Voice kinda reminds me of Spike Spiegel. Dig it.

• 1Like

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I dunno, I feel like a more deadpan voice actor would have been better for Saitama. I'll watch it again because why not.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just randomly started watching the first episode last night, I love it! I really enjoyed the humor.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol sounds like they got the guy who voices Piccolo in english to do the Piccolo-look alike alien. Nice.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The news that there is going to be a Season 2 of this is possibly the most exciting thing I have heard in a long time. I fucking love this show.

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thread Necro!

Has no one been watching S2? I'm loving it.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm waiting for Season 2 to be over with and I'm going to binge it.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
11062-iE3s0lG5QVdEHOEZnoAxjmMtvne.jpg

Title: One-Punch Man

Genre: Action & Adventure, Animation, Comedy

Creator: Yuusuke Murata, ONE

Cast: Makoto Furukawa, Kaito Ishikawa, Hikaru Midorikawa

First aired: 2015-10-04

Overview: Saitama is a hero who only became a hero for fun. After three years of “special” training, though, he’s become so strong that he’s practically invincible. In fact, he’s too strong—even his mightiest opponents are taken out with a single punch, and it turns out that being devastatingly powerful is actually kind of a bore. With his passion for being a hero lost along with his hair, yet still faced with new enemies every day, how much longer can he keep it going?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Started watching this after seeing this thread. Really loving it. The scene where he stops short of punching Genos, and the accompanying gale force winds was fucking great.

If anyone likes ridiculously over-powered heroes, then you'll enjoy this.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database