OnePlus Phones - Complete shit

zemus

Trakanon Raider
Just so everyone is aware of how the OnePlus repair/service process works.

I bought a new OnePlus 7T phone for my wife less than a year ago. There is a problem with the microphone so they want us to send it off for repairs. No problem, these things happen.

The problem is, they don't have any loaner phones available and expect her to go for 2-3 weeks without a phone. What the fuck? She's a nurse and has to have a phone to be on call for work. What kind of cell phone company doesn't have a single loaner phone available for their customers when there is a problem with their device (and it is still 'covered' under warranty).

Complete shit company. Avoid these cucks. That is all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I bought a OP 8t, then refunded it for the 8 pro because the camera was shit. It's bad on the pro as well but tolerable

I'm literally counting down the days until the Pixel 6

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Although your post is nonsense

Who doesn't have an old handset laying around

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It’s a Chinese company. Of course it’s shit

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
These phones are indeed ass. I bought one years ago because it supported dual sim cards(i did a lot of eu/na travel) and i thought it would make my life cheaper and easier back when cell company raped you internationally even more than they do today.

It never quite worked well, the OS layer they used was total fucking garbage, and it eventually just shit out completely. Buttons didnt work, wouldnt turn on, etc.

Biggest piece of chinese shit ive ever wasted money on in my life.