Order And Chaos Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didnt know what it was, so I looked it up. Am I wrong in thinking this is some cheap version of WoW?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Buddy at work plays this. Hes been playing for like 1.5-2 yrs now? Anyway, he says hes got about $300 invested in it. I told him to go get WoW or some other mmo which is broader and much more deeper than this could ever be. But he says he does not have time to commit to a pc, instead he plays on the cellie all day long, lol. /wtf?

Kyn

Trakanon Raider
Interesting. I have lots of free time at work or in meetings and an iPad... I'll have to check it out.

Lebowski_sl

shitlord
I have been playing this game for over a year now and its the best mmorpg out there for your phone/ipad. Pretty much a WoW clone. There are a few downfalls though like unmoderated server chat so you get the twelve year olds spamming but you can turn this chat off. Other things like lack of customer service and graphic glitches too can make it a real drag to play at times.