Orlando Florida, Chefs Table or Eating Experience

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Looking for some recommendations around the parks area in Orlando for a Chefs table type experience. The last time we were in Florida was for my In-Laws 40th anniversary and it was a COMPLETE GOD DAMN GARBAGE TRUCK TRASH FIRE, with their own son fucking off with his kids in various parks, leaving everyone to fend for themselves or try to catch-up. So I wanna see if I can re-write that trash-heap of an experience with a good experience and then send them off to a nice dinner with a personal chef mid week.

Trying to keep the cuisine to American or Seafood and around 100-200 a person before wine.

I found a couple through google-fu but I'm wondering if there are some local places that people know of that won't show up with google.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Looking for some recommendations around the parks area in Orlando for a Chefs table type experience. The last time we were in Florida was for my In-Laws 40th anniversary and it was a COMPLETE GOD DAMN GARBAGE TRUCK TRASH FIRE, with their own son fucking off with his kids in various parks, leaving everyone to fend for themselves or try to catch-up. So I wanna see if I can re-write that trash-heap of an experience with a good experience and then send them off to a nice dinner with a personal chef mid week.

Trying to keep the cuisine to American or Seafood and around 100-200 a person before wine.

I found a couple through google-fu but I'm wondering if there are some local places that people know of that won't show up with google.
i will PM you the private contact of the guest experience manager at citricos who has a chefs table.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user