yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
200 (60).gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
It was a really long story about how our forum for years has been talking about AAA MMORPG games that have never came out or have flopped. Many games of which all of us collectively for years were super excited about.

How most of our narrative on this forum, the forum that originated from Everquest, never really saw a new AAA MMORPG.

Everything just been rehashed WoW or EQ or Diablo or etc etc.

Vanguard, Pantheon, Curts Game, EQ3, Titan, the list goes on. All ghosts. All dead.

We ruminated over thousands of pages on games that never delivered for any of us.

We were all so excited and spoke to devs on many occasions over things that ended in tragedy.

That's all. Just remembering how our life went.

We'll be dead here soon, most of us, a good 20 or so years, and more than half of our lives we were on a fucking message board talking about games that ultimately never delivered or even came out.

Anyway, off to the WoW classic thread where I get to go back to Vanilla for the 8th time.

Sorry to be salty.

It's just one thing to have not such a great real life, and another thing entirely when the video games all turn out to be one massive troll.

Pretty sad for us

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
you gotta do better man

tedium will take you as well as it took me. I dont disagree with this though.

I never claimed to be sentient or conscious, I would be the first person to tell you I'm not living

• 1Blown
  • 1Galaxy Brain

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was a really long story about how our forum for years has been talking about AAA MMORPG games that have never came out or have flopped. Many games of which all of us collectively for years were super excited about.

How most of our narrative on this forum, the forum that originated from Everquest, never really saw a new AAA MMORPG.

Everything just been rehashed WoW or EQ or Diablo or etc etc.

Vanguard, Pantheon, Curts Game, EQ3, Titan, the list goes on. All ghosts. All dead.

We ruminated over thousands of pages on games that never delivered for any of us.

We were all so excited and spoke to devs on many occasions over things that ended in tragedy.

That's all. Just remembering how our life went.

We'll be dead here soon, most of us, a good 20 or so years, and more than half of our lives we were on a fucking message board talking about games that ultimately never delivered or even came out.

Anyway, off to the WoW classic thread where I get to go back to Vanilla for the 8th time.

Sorry to be salty.

It's just one thing to have not such a great real life, and another thing entirely when the video games all turn out to be one massive troll.

Pretty sad for us
Lol, dude. Even if whatever game was the best thing that ever happened. We're all still going to be dust someday. The destination is never as important as the journey to it. Everquest was my best game ever. I had many upon many hours of fun and I met so very many people, good people, people I'm still friends in real life with 24 years later. Nothing will ever top that incredible time of my life. Yes it's all pixels, but us dorks behind them are not. I have no regrets.

• 2Like