Oy Vey the Hot Jew Thread AKA Pretty SHebrews

Haus

<Donors Crew>
23d 14h 19m
OK, we need to make some ground rule distinctions here. Are we talking american Jewish girls, or back in the holy land Israeli girls?

Because I worked for 13 years for an Israeli company, spent time over there, and ... damn.... just .. damn. Not only that, but every one of them was a world class drinker and handy with guns.

Lanx

Silver Baron of the Realm
64d 8h 11m
OK, we need to make some ground rule distinctions here. Are we talking american Jewish girls, or back in the holy land Israeli girls?

Because I worked for 13 years for an Israeli company, spent time over there, and ... damn.... just .. damn. Not only that, but every one of them was a world class drinker and handy with guns.
either/ or, firewood doesn't discriminate.

Oblio

<Donor All-Stars>
25d 6h 52m

I would like to see hotties from the mother land, however converts like Jenna be okay too.

p.s. me like ScarJo too.

Also, Lanx sometimes you try too hard bro and when you try that hard you kind of smother the funny.

Last edited: