Paid full games

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
I played through Monument Valley a year or so ago and would highly recommend it to puzzle fans.
Currently I'm playing through Guild of Dungeoneering on the shitter, and it's a lot of fun.
I've been considering trying the new Professor Layton game that just came out on mobile, but will probably wait for a sale on that one.

Anyone have some titles that they've enjoyed on their phone that aren't gatcha/energy/daily log in reward type stuff?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I bought some game called Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. It was pretty good.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Bumping this to ask the same question. What is good out there that are full single player? I thought some of the older RPGs / JRPGS got mobile ports but wasn’t sure what was worth picking up. Work is painfully slow at the end of the year and I need something to do.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'd recommend knights of pen and paper 1/2, Great Big war game, FFT, Skulls of the shogun, shadowrun, and some board games are great paid games. I haven't gotten to many final fantasy games (besides tactics) because they just cost to much.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
FFV seems to have great reviews on the iPhone App Store, and I actually think it is the only FF I never played.

of note is that the phone game versions of FF titles have slightly updated graphics, and the new character sprites are extremely offputting to a lot of people. fans of SNES FF titles will want to look through some images/videos before buying them for the phone.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Star Realms and Ascension are good time killers.

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
I recently just finished playing through Lifeline on my phone. It's a little choose your own adventure story that you get fed in pieces over a few days. I enjoyed it, but I've heard lackluster things about the sequels and spinoffs.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Final Fantasy Tactics deserves its own post.

Might be able to catch it on sale, usually goes down to a few bucks on Black Friday, but it's worth full price.

• 1Like