Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Palmer (2021)

Tagline: Family is who you make it.

Genre: Drama

Director: Fisher Stevens

Cast: Justin Timberlake, Ryder Allen, Juno Temple, Alisha Wainwright, June Squibb, Dean Winters, Wynn Everett, Jesse C. Boyd, Charmin Lee, Jake Brennan, J.D. Evermore, Stephen Louis Grush, Lance E. Nichols, Stacie Davis, Carson Minniear, Theodus Crane, Hero Hunter, Nicholas X. Parsons, Ray Gaspard, Zonia Pelensky, Molly Sue Harrison, Dane Rhodes, Craig Sheffer

Release: 2021-01-29

Runtime: 110

Plot: After 12 years in prison, former high school football star Eddie Palmer returns home to put his life back together—and forms an unlikely bond with Sam, an outcast boy from a troubled home. But Eddie's past threatens to ruin his new life and family.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So disappointing, I was convinced this was about the epic journey of Robert Palmer.

P.S. Are you trying to step on Ossoi's toes by starting a thread for a shitty movie before he does? I guess that makes the video even more relevant for you and Ossoi.

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
P.S. Are you trying to step on Ossoi's toes by starting a thread for a shitty movie before he does? I guess that makes the video even more relevant for you and Ossoi.

I looked at cast and agreed, but the plot is FOH big brain bait material, so I'll allow it

It's ironic, arguably Bandwagon Bandwagon is jumping on the bandwagon.

Ironic double seeing as he claims to have me on ignore, LMOA

But Bandwagon Bandwagon is doing it wrong. He has to say "lmao none of you will ever watch this"

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database