Pandemic legacy (spoiler free)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

faille

Molten Core Raider
Pandemic Legacy: Season 1

Pandemic Legacy: Season 2

I thoroughly enjoyed the first season, so much so I played through twice. Second time with a group of 5, which worked fine. Started with 2 extra funding to make up for the extra difficulty. So if you've been put off by player count, don't be.

Just started season 2 and really enjoying it so far. I like how they've changed things around to make it fresh and feels like a new game even while still being pandemic. Does seem to be a lot tougher than season 1 so far but only done Jan.

Ps, not sure if spoiler free is necessary, perhaps tags and describing the month they refer would be fine?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
How different were your Season 1 playthroughs?

We stalled in ~June, our usual board game group doesn't get together unless there's at least 4, and one of the regulars wants to play it with some other friends he's started it with and doesn't want to be spoiled.

I'll probably end up setting aside a different night and a regular schedule to get through Gloomhaven.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Both games progress fairly similarly. The 2nd playthrough I didn't with new players who weren't gamers, so I had to keep a poker face and not direct things too much but I still really enjoyed the challenge of the game. It is a game you don't really want to be spoiled on, so I can understand someone want to play it all the way through with one group before starting with another.