Pantheon and FoH

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
As everyone is aware there is an MMO being created called Pantheon. We here at FoH have been involved with some aspects of it through our members becoming paid supporters and even Convo Convo joining their actual live team.

We are going to start reaching out to them and other companies as well to try and be on the edge of news instead of just copy pasting what is going on after the fact. We have Convo and Joppa_VR Joppa_VR here on our forum reading our posts and I also did a QnA with Ben over at VR that has all your questions.

Now, this doesn't mean we are shills. This doesn't mean we think they are going to be the best game ever and you need to endorse it or die. We are merely interested in hearing more about it because we all know we are going to discuss it from now until it comes out, burns out, or stays in limbo longer than Star Citizen.

Our first interaction with the Pantheon community other than the official company is happening this Saturday. I did an interview about who we are as a community with a Pantheon fansite podcast. I would love for you all to listen to it. In order to incentivize you guys I am going to link their patreon page. They will have my interview on there and also on Pantheon Radio for you guys to listen. What I would like is that we show a little support for them taking the time to talk to us because this is going to be a way forward potentially for new members.

Scribble_mmo is creating Episodes of Pixel Debauchery | Patreon <-- here is their Patreon page, if you pledge to them for 1 month even at the lowest tier just screenshot it and message me and I will give you donor status over here. That's a measly $3 to them. If you pledge $50 or more with them (whether it's combined over several months or a one time payment) you will get donor status and "flair" around your avatar specific to this drive.

This Saturday at 10 PM EST is when my interview airs. Feel free to make fun of me.

• 31Like
Reactions: 30 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Aww man I thought it was going to be an interview about how we're racist shitlords when I saw the notification pop up.

• 13Solidarity
  • 6Like
  • 6Worf
Reactions: 25 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
This could turn it around for Vanguard.

• 14Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 14 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
not to be critical but the Radio site looks like a typical GeoCities layout ca 1996

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't see many animated gif's or sparkles on the radio site, so your comment is inherently wrong.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

I have to say, the fact Pantheon is a thing still after the very rough start - actually is a good thing, he didn't just "this is gonna rock" another project and kill it off and reboot the patreon train.

Every time they show live gameplay it looks better and better - I am excited. I hope the game gets "brighter" - playing EQ and stuff the general world is bright and you can see etc. it feels open. Sometimes trees, flora, fun lighting etc gets all in the way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Tell me more about this special flair, I don't want any generic "I support rando podcast flair". Wow me with this $50 flair and I'll bite.