Paramount+ Streaming Service

Goatface

CBS All-Access relaunch March 4
$10 per month, Ad free ($100 per Year)
$5 per month, Ads, limited features (starts in June)
ViacomCBS announced it has 19.2 million subscribers between CBS All Access and Showtime

library of more than 30,000 episodes and 2,500 movies
36 original series debuts this year
Frasier revival with Kelsey Grammer
Criminal Minds revival
Halo - based on the iconic Xbox franchise
Land Man - a modern-day tale of fortune seeking in the world of oil rigs.
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
Love Story - series based on the film
The Italian Job series - when the grandchildren of the legendary Charlie Croker inherit his old safety deposit box, the quest for the infamous Italian bullion is reignited
Flashdance series
Fatal Attraction series
The Offer, a limited series based on the making-of process behind The Godfather
Lioness, a show about a young marine who is recruited to befriend a terrorist
reimagining of MTV’s Behind The Music
revival of BET’s The Game
new version of The Real World
new SpongeBob SquarePants series called Kamp Koral
a reboot of Inside Amy Schumer
a weekly spinoff of The Daily Show
Y: 1883: a prequel series to Yellowstone
Yellowstone Spinoff
The Real Criminal Minds - true crime series based on FBI profilers
iCarly revival
The Parallax View - a scripted series based on the film
Dora the Explorer - a new live-action
Star Trek: Prodigy - the first-ever Star Trek for the kids and family audience
Rugrats - an all-new series
Fairly Odd Parents - a live-action
Guilty Party - a dark comedy starring Kate Beckinsale as a discredited journalist
The Harper House - an animated family comedy
Younger - Darren Star's hit Younger follows Liza Miller (Sutton Foster), a talented editor navigating the highly competitive world of publishing, while juggling the complications of mixing business with pleasure and facing the lie she created about her age to land her dream job.
Reno 911! The Hunt For QAnon
Grease: The Rise of the Pink Ladies - with both classic and new songs and a diverse cast, the series is a prequel to the musical film
Mayor of Kingstown - follows the McLusky family, power brokers in Kingstown, Michigan, where the business of incarceration is the only thriving industry. Tackling themes of systemic racism, corruption and inequality, the series provides a stark look at their attempt to bring order and justice to a town that has neither.
The Man Who Fell To Earth - starring Oscar nominee and BAFTA winner Chiwetel Ejiofor and based on the Walter Tevis novel of the same name and the iconic film starring David Bowie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They just announced a Workaholics movie as well. Theres just way to many streaming services now.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Apparently this is something they're going forward with. Using Mandalorian video wall technology that CBS is copying from Lucas Film.

Still no update on filming though and it's into the deadline. Conflicting information though. Kurtzman claims he's got scripts completed, but then says "they will be more completed than other Trek series normally is before filming because of the pandemic".

They're either complete or they're not-- a lot of it sounds like well-wishing, so I'm skeptical this is filming in 2021.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like the idea of paramount+showtime and discovery+hbo but I'm afraid they're going to try to charge $25 a month for them.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Also I think they're going to ruin the premium branding on either and end up hurting themselves.

Oldbased

> Than U
Probably will end the endless free months.
The current promo code for ad free Paramount+ for a month for old and new customers is THEPACKISBACK
Showtime has been shit a long time now. I don't even do the .99 a month deals to get it. No good movies/series and just constant leftist shit.
Burn in hell Showtime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Probably will end the endless free months.
The current promo code for ad free Paramount+ for a month for old and new customers is THEPACKISBACK
Showtime has been shit a long time now. I don't even do the .99 a month deals to get it. No good movies/series and just constant leftist shit.
Burn in hell Showtime.
Dude Yellow jackets is coming back soon.

spronk

FPS noob
paramount is merging with showtime and then

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Yea just what we need more Dexter. Because that spinoff season last year was really good..

spronk

FPS noob

my stupidly cheap sub ($10 total or something for 18 months?) expires in August and i definitely won't be renewing. i don't think i've used the service in 8 months, probably will watch Picard s3 with it and after that don't really care anymore

spronk

FPS noob
staying off the picard thread until finale drops but Section 31 will come out, but as a movie not a TV show and Yeoh will play mirror universe emperor

spronk

FPS noob

paramount+ is not doing great and i'd be really shocked if its still a standalone service in 3 years

they are dropping star trek prodigy, no clue how the rest - Lower Decks, SNW, etc are doing. The TV app is awful too. I could see them selling all the Star Trek shows/movies to someone.

Animosity

I dont know of anyone who subscribes to Paramount +. And Im sure the numbers will drop further after the Costner leaves Yellowstone.