Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
Headhunters 10 divine

Squire under 1

Magebloods under 100

This is the league for you normies to fuck about with all the t0 uniques you've never had
When I checked PoE Ninja last night, in softcore, there were 15,000 LISTED characters using Mageblood.

Reddit will complain though, because they have delusions of grandeur making 3 mirrors a week doing some elite farming strat by themselves with their 10 game hours and NOW THEY CAN'T! HARUMPH!

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Headhunters 10 divine

Squire under 1

Magebloods under 100

This is the league for you normies to fuck about with all the t0 uniques you've never had
No wonder I had to drop my ventors to 15 Divine to make a sale, lol. Still want to drop a T0 myself though, it'll happen eventually!!!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know this necro crafting shit would be great with a good interface. Walking around jerkin my dick on 40% adjacent matching up with certain types of coffins I have is way worse then growing a fucking garden ever was. I guess that's the price of printing 4x fractured lol items.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Been busy with other stuff.

I did my first lab as mentioned earlier and then final you no longer enchant armor. Is that altar or whatever it's called you use with a gem stay the same for every lab now? I guess I need to look it up.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's a few random rolls you can get. Some level gems, some guarantee trans gems, some add like 16% qual. The higher the lab the more options/ higher rolls you can get. Wiki has all the rolls and options.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Make sure you don’t have singular focus allocated , pretty sure that will disable t17s from dropping.
So with my atlas tree maxing out shrine stuff /buffs and then adding shrine scarabs and shrine kirac mod, you can quasi headhunter your way thru a t17 map, it hasn’t helped me on bosses yet as I don’t wait till end to take them but it makes spamming thru the trash way easier and faster. Also the bosses are probably the least bad part of those maps. (But I’ve also been avoiding boss mod rolls)

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also in my experience the mod ‘synthesis boss accompanies final boss’ doesn’t work so may be a potentially free mod