Patreon/gofundme/whatever

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Guys. I had an idea and I need some input because i'm not sure if it's brilliant or retarded (inb4 everyone says retarded just because it's me lolz).

Ok so here's what I was thinking. I keep reading in the gamergate thread and whatnot about all these people getting a bunch of money each month for doing nothing and I am thinking I want a piece of the pie. Let's say I made a gofundme or patreon or whatever other site would be appropriate and said I was a chick but I was too poor to afford the HRT and the surgeries etc. I'd come up with a nice story, make it seem believable, try to garner some sympathy in the form of sweet sweet cash.

Obviously I wouldn't actually be doing HRT or getting surgeries, so this wouldn't last forever. What would happen if I either just stopped/closed the account? Would I have to come up with a story about how I couldn't bring myself to go through with it (not the worst possible outcome)? Would I have to refund all dat money (and get sued when I didn't)?

I'd make it a poll, but I am retarded and don't know how.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
It seems like a pretty foolproof plan to me. I'm surprised no one else has thought of doing this kind of thing, but then again maybe that's why you are on the cusp between genius/madness. If I was you, I'd definitely say that I was inspired by "recent transformations" . . . gotta make sure to ride that sweet Jenner gravy dick train.

rrr_img_99372.jpg

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Exactly. My hair is getting pretty long too. I could doll myself up a little bit and shave for some photos and whatnot. It'd definitely be an all-in move. I'm mostly concerned about the potential reprecussions. Zero fucks given if it made people mad, some fucks given if it lands me in jail (or taken forcefully... I'm a skinny dude and while I can probably beat up a few thousand children it might be a different story when it comes to grown ass men trying to get some of my sweet sweet booty).

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well when you need your escape route just tell everyone you found Jesus or some religion. Bonus rage tell them all that you felt guilty for taking the money and donated it all to said church.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Build up to it slowly. Start your tumblr today and make a patreon later after you've successfully joined the herd.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If I say I identify as a large breasted woman would patreon pay for some bolt ons?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hey gurl, get your own thread going if you need advice on boob jobs. This thread is about me and my potential boob job.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
A thread like this makes me wish you meant it when you said you were quitting the forum.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah bro, I didn't end up homeless. I'm not saying I sold my virginity for rent money but I ended up getting my bills paid. Now I need to find a solid source of income, even if it's only temporary, to prevent the situation from presenting itself in the near future. Hence this thread.

Why are you hating on me anyways? Is it because i'm a woman trapped in a body with facial hair and a penis? Fuck, maybe I won't even have to make up a story about how i'm discriminated against, you shitlords already do it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Maybe he hooked up with an old chemistry teacher to make meth. (or to suck dick.)

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Put on 200 pounds and find Camerous, you could ride the C train to paid ville.