(PC) Secrets of Grindea (early access)

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Tried searching for it, didn't find it, but mods feel free to combine if there is a thread already.

Secrets of GrindeaCan pre order from their site, also download a demo. Early access also available on Steam.

Secrets of Grindea is an old-school RPG with co-op support for up to 4 players. It is a tribute to and sometimes a parody of the old SNES games so many of us grew up with and loved!
Game similar to Secret of Mana. I watched Day[9] stream it the other day (co-op), and it looked quite good. Bought it, played it for around two hours (apparently around 8-12 hours worth of content in it at the moment depending on how fast you go). It feels right at home in the Snes era. Fan service game that includes quite a few references to every major RPG from that time as well.

Of the key features the ones that stand out are co-op, no set skill tree (pick and choose), crafting (appears fairly simplistic, various item drops that combine to items), pet system (tame animals, not gotten to that point myself).

It is quite fun (probably more so in co-op). From what I can tell, co op increases the difficulty beyond just HP. Slime boss (shown a bit into the video linked below) did not shoot out all those slime adds with me, so co-op appears to add phases. Bosses later on (only fought 3) turned into kind of a bullet dodge game. Orbs everywhere.

Suggest downloading the demo and keeping an eye on this. Not recommending purchase of early access, but from what I have seen so far, it will absolutely be worth the $15 it is now.