Penny Dreadful: City of Angels

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Penny Dreadful: City of Angels

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2020-04-26

Creator: John Logan

Cast: Daniel Zovatto, Jessica Garza, Johnathan Nieves, Natalie Dormer, Nathan Lane, Rory Kinnear, Kerry Bishé, Michael Gladis, Dominic Sherwood

Overview: Rooted in the conflict between characters connected to the deity Santa Muerte and others allied with the Devil, this saga explores an exciting mix of the supernatural and the combustible reality of 1938 Los Angeles, a time and place deeply infused with Mexican-American folklore and social tension.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Anyone seen this yet
This was okay. Its really different than the first series. I am going to give it a few episodes to really grab me. I really like the setting and this could be amazing if they really go all in. If they don't it could be a dud.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
How was the original series? I watched a little bit until the gay shit starting piling on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I couldn't get into the first series. It has a really good cast, high production value, and is even in my wheelhouse when it comes to concept and setting. But somehow it was just dull as fuck.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
How was the original series? I watched a little bit until the gay shit starting piling on.

they had way too many story lines for the amount of seasons (3), if they had focused a bit more it would have been an epic 3 years

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Same here, I lost interest when the gay shit was being forced but picked back up several episodes later (next season) and it was fine,

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
f72de183172e1ac99969a2a421a2696c.gif

tumblr_n78v7cpSQb1qhc9d1o1_500.gifv

TV show information provided by The Movie Database