People of Earth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
8xqS2db6XeE5Nk4L78lE18fkDpg.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]People of Earth[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-10-17[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Skeptical journalist Ozzie Graham investigates a support group for alien abductees to write about the members' supposed encounters. The more he digs into their oddball claims, the more he realizes there is truth in their stories and possibly even signs that point to his own alien abduction.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Ratina

Maybe since cutting the cord and living off torrents I just don't see commercials any more but where has this gem been hiding?

2 shows in and i'm hooked. Anyone else catching this?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Downloading now. I'm a sucker for this stuff, even though I don't really believe alien abduction is actually going on.

Ratina

Downloading now. I'm a sucker for this stuff, even though I don't really believe alien abduction is actually going on.

Its 'Best in Show' style humor. Or maybe everything with Catherine O'Hara in it seems the same to me.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I liked this show. I did not find it particularly funny most of the time but it still had some chuckles and lots of charm. The notable exception being the episode where they have to bring a family member to group, that episode cracked me up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I've been trying to watch the show OnDemand, but they haven't labeled the episodes by number, so I keep trying to figure out where all the episodes stand in terms of order.

Last one I watched involved the hijacked android at the Starcross meeting. Is that the newest one?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I found this damn hilarious. I love the characters. Like someone said before, lots of charm and heart.

The aliens having what looks like 1970s era technology cracks me up.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Caught a few episodes. Love it. Going to binge it.

Not much more to add that hasnt been said. Good humor, but also interesting and well made. Keeps me entertained in more that just a few laughs.